Live Acoustic & Movie Night Lakeside Camping at Igatpuri
Holi Weekend gateway Camping Under the stars By the lake
Let's welcome the hot summer surrounded by nature, by camping under the bright full moon, at a beautiful lakeside beside the bonfire having fun with your buddies & splashing colors on them the next day. Camping coupled with Holi, Rain-Dance & DJ sounds too exciting. Having lots of companions along just makes it awesome. So bring your Holi gears, let's enjoy & have a wonderful festival together. #HoliHai
A perfect weekend gateway and one of the most popular destinations near Mumbai. lushed with many attraction in itself. Nestled in the scenic district of Igatpuri, developed as one of the best and less commercial hill just taking a weekend camping trip to our Secret campsite.
- Live Acoustics
- Movie Screening
- Lakeside Camping Under The Stars
- BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Tent Stay with proper Bedding
- Fun Games
- Night Walk By the lake
Day 1 - Saturday
Meeting point 03:00 pm: Kasara station meet LiveB4YouDie team (Saturday )
03:15 pm: Will Board towards campsite will make halt on the way to get Refresh.
04:30 pm: We reach campsite & have yummy snack free time to explore the view
07:00 pm: Enjoy the camp night with your friends & love One Dance play some games or Chill Around the lake.
08:00 pm: Enjoy the Barbeque (Veg/Non-veg).
09:30 pm: Prepare for a night under the sky, have delicious local cuisine of dinner.
10:30 pm: Let the Arijit Singh in you come out, & Enjoy the live music by the lake make new friends and enjoy the Bonfire.
12:00 am: Off to the tents for sound sleep (For those who are very sleepy rest can chill & make your camping experience more beautiful under the billions of stars :P). Day Ends.
DAY 2 - Sunday
07:00 am: Wake up around 7 am and enjoy the chillness of the air. Freshen up and have breakfast by which will be simple and tasty.
08:00 am - 11:00 am: Enjoy the Biggest HOLI BASH dance on the beats with colors & get wet under rain dance.
12:00 pm - Check-out with lots of fun memories.
03:30 pm - Adios! Back to the mundane city life. Until next time, LiveB4YouDie
Please Visit us Again
We thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. Do visit us again. We wish you all the best for the journey
- Transportation from Kasara to Kasara.
- Evening Refreshment.
- Dinner (veg, non-veg, Jain).
- Breakfast & Tea/Coffee.
- Live Music.
- Organic colors
- Rain dance
- Movie Screening
- Tent Stay.
- Leaders Expertise Charges.
1. Anything other than mentioned above.
2. Extra meals cold drinks.
3. Water bottles
4. Confirmation only after full payment on a first come first serve basis. So please register at earliest and book your tents in advance!
5. Booking is Non-Refundable.
6. Note entry will be confirmed only after the full payment.
Things to carry:
1. Id Proof Compulsory
2. Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes.
3. Water (2ltr minimum compulsory)
4. Torch with an Extra pair of Batteries. (Mobile flash won't be entertained)
5. Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per prescriptions if any.
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper, etc.).
7. Backpack to carry all stuff. (No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed.)
8. Odomos (for protection from mosquitoes).
9. Camera (Optional).
10. Bedsheet / Sleeping Bag.
11. Extra Pair of Cloths.
- The tent's pitched by the Lake itself.
- Tents will have mattresses, pillows, bedsheets, and blanket.
- The location has proper built bathroom and washrooms.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is canceled 6 days before the event date then no refunds will be given, but 50% of the booking amount will be compensated for the next event.
- No show = No refund.
How to Reach Campsite:
From Mumbai: You can catch a Local Train and get down at kasara we also have transportation facilities from kasara stn & you directly drive to our campsite by your own vehicles its 145km from Mumbai
From Nashik: You can catch Zeep from Nashik & get Down at Ghoti we can arrange transportation from Ghoti to campsite & back or you can directly reach the campsite by your own vehicles its 49km from Nashik Road
From Pune: You can catch a bus directly to Ghoti or you can reach kasara stn via train.
For people traveling via their private vehicle, a google location will be shared in their confirmation email. This can be used to navigate to the campsite.
1. Is alcohol allowed?
We do not serve/supply alcohol but you can carry your own stuff.
2. Is the campsite safe for women?
The campsite is completely safe for women & children. The campsite staff is present at the campsite at all times to assist you.
3. Will the food be enough & can I order if I need more?
The food we provide is in a very good quantity & does not fall short. In case you want to order something extra it can be done by paying at the campsite directly.
4. How is the mobile network at the campsite?
The mobile network is good for calling. The data network is average.
5. Are there wild animals nearby?
There are no wild animals around.
6. Are unmarried couples allowed?
Camping is meant for all to experience hence we do not have any such restrictions.
7. Who are the staff at the campsite?
The staff at the campsite are locals who manage & maintain the campsite. They will be there throughout your stay to assist you. We believe camping is best experienced when you get to know the locals & their culture.
8. Is transport included?
Yes, included depending on the package you Book
Ghoti Trimbak Road, Igatpuri
Bhilmal, Maharashtra 422212GET DIRECTIONS