Igatpuri Secret Camping and Water Sports | Trek and Trails
Welcome to our secret campsite high fives, start with water sports activities which includes Learning Kayaking, River Raft Boating or just relax by swimming and body surfing life jackets will be given to all. Swimmers and Non Swimmers can enjoy water sports at Igatpuri Secret Camping and all ages can participate. Life Jackets are compulsory for Swimmers and non-swimmers for all water sports activities. Our campsite is well hidden inside a beautiful jungle for sure you will have trouble finding it we have kept it that way. Igatpuri Lakeside camping is a beautiful spot for landscape photography.
Check in: 03:30 pm.
Check out: 11:30 am.
Option 1 – Without Transport
For people travelling by own transport we will provide google map locations
Below camping details is valid for people using private transport
Day 1 - Saturday
15:30 Start with water sports Lake Boating / Lake Kayaking / Swimming.
17:30 Snacks and Tea (Bhel and Potato vada).
18:00 Tent Allotment.
18:30 Watch Sunset and Relax in your tent.
Day 2 - Sunday Morning
07:30 Wake up and freshen up.
08:30 Breakfast and Tea.
Small jungle trek near property.
11:30 Check out from campsite.
Option 2 – With transport
Igatpuri Camping Itinerary by local train and shared transport
You can reach Kasara Railway Station by Local Central Line Train
- CSMT - 11:46 am
- Byculla - 11:53 am
- Dadar - 11:59 am
- Kurla - 12:06 pm
- Ghatkopar - 12:10 pm
- Thane - 12:26 pm
- Dombivli - 12:39 pm
- Kalyan - 12:48 pm
- Kasara - 01:58 pm
For Pune, people train options
1. Train name Sahyadri Express and Train Number 11024
- 06:50 am - Pune
- 10:32 am - Kalyan
2. Train name Mumbai Express and Train Number 17032
- 09:05 am - Pune
- 11:47 am - Kalyan
14:00 Please assemble near the ticket counter and move towards campsite.
Campsite itinerary is same as above.
- People may board the same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing pick up from Kasara station, no refund will be provided.
- If you miss pick you have to travel by your own from Kasara station to the campsite. (we'll help you for vehicle arrangement)
- Trekking shoes compulsory for night trek.
- Due to monsoon, tents are placed in shade.
- Evening Snacks - Dry Bhel and potato vada and Tea only
- Dinner and Breakfast
- Tent Stay on sharing basis
- Indian toilets available
- Water sports (1 kayaking / 1 lake boating)
- Kasara to campsite and campsite to kasara travel by local vehicle (Only in option 2)
- Any Transportation (Option 1)
- Transport till Kasara (Option 2)
- Lunch on Saturday
- Anything not mentioned in cost includes
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Meals during bus travelling
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the above cost includes
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
Things to Carry
- Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Trekking shoes for trek
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- Do not misbehave with other people on the Campsite.
- The tent cannot move from one place to another place after it set.
- Do not vandalize any private property at camping place.
- Smoking, drinking and eating is strictly prohibited inside the tent.
- Do not carry valuable things like jewelry or any other things.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- If Trek get cancelled from our side, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
FAQ Igatpuri Camping and Watersports?
1. Are toilets available at Igatpuri Watersports campsite?
Yes, Indian commode Toilets are available.
2. Tent size and availability for Igatpuri Camping near Pune?
Twin and Triple Sharing tents are available please mention your requirement in comments at the time of booking or email us email@example.com your requirement with payment id
3. Can non swimmers enjoy water sports like kayaking, river raft boating, lake surfing at Igatpuri Watersports campsite?
Life Jackets are compulsory for safety reasons, Non swimmers can enjoy all water sports safely wearing life jackets.
4. Is Parking available at Camping ground?
Yes, parking is available
5. Watersports timing at Igatpuri Camping and Water sports?
2 pm to 6 pm
7 am to 9 am
6. If I miss the train for Kasara?
We will help you arrange transport, but you would have to pay for transport.
7. Types of Watersports available at Igatpuri Camping?
Life Jacket Swimming
8. Is Star Gazing available at Igatpuri Camping near Nasik?
Yes, we arrange Stargazing on new moon weekend on customer request.
Wakadpada Sayade, Igatpuri
Maharashtra 401604GET DIRECTIONS