The Beautiful Sakhleshpur - Hike, Waterfalls, Camping | Muddie Trails
November | December | 10PM
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Muddie Trails presents an adventurous, fun-filled & thrilling weekend with trekking, camping, waterfalls, good food and a lot of socializing - all in the beautiful mountains of Sakhleshpur!
About the destination:
Sakleshpur is a town located in the western ghats of Karnataka that boasts incredible biodiversity. The climate of the region is temperate, making the place an ideal spot for coffee
and spice plantations. For people who love to explore nature, Sakleshpur offers an ideal getaway.
Enough of intro, now just #getmuddy!
|Slots||12 or more|
|Khana||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner all included*|
|Pickup spots||Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Koramangala Sony World signal, Goraguntepalya Metro station|
|Sona/rehna||At our very very beautiful homestay/campsite amidst coffee plantations|
|Ghoomna||A mini-bus or tempo depending on final numbers|
- Dip under Abbi Water Falls (also called Magajhalli falls)
- Hike up the ancient temple Pandavara Gudda (4 km easy to moderate hike up and down)
- Visit the famous Manjeerabad Fort
- Visit Devil’s hill
- Drive to beautiful Hemavathi Backwaters
- Coffee estate nature walk
- Camping + Homestay rooms both
- Coffee tasting & shopping!
Friday: Start from BLR around 10 PM, night journey of just 6 hours!
Saturday: Check in to the homestay, rest for a while, freshen up, ride to Abbi waterfalls & play in the water, Coffee estate nature walk, drive & hike up Pandavara Gudda ancient temple, Campfire, social gathering at night with delicious dinner
Sunday: Drive to the stunning views of Devil’s hill, drive to the beautiful star-shaped Manjarabad fort & take a lot of selfies, break for lunch, visit beautiful Hemavathy backwaters & the floating Church, drive back to Bangalore. Reach by night.
- 1-Day/1-Night camping in tents at our lovely home-stay with washrooms & change rooms!
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Group activities
- Visit/trek to places in Highlights section
- One/two organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- 1 Lunch on Sunday and any other miscellaneous personal expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
- Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek/event
- Everyone must get their photo ID cards - like Aadhar or Driving License!
- Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider.
- Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
- Our itinerary is flexible & Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of itinerary based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
- Do not forget to read our "Terms & Conditions" before registering!
- Basic essentials like toothbrush, soap, towel etc.
- Sleeping bags and mats will be provided (no need to get blankets)
- Full charge mobiles with power banks - to take lot of selfies.
- There is limited electricity at the camp site.
- Selfie stick or DSLR if you are interested.
- Small first aid kit if you have and your medications if any (I'll get one first aid kit anyway)
- Odomos for insects & mosquitoes - as we are gonna camp-<br>Polythene covers to put used/wet clothes
- An extra polythene cover to dispose your trash - this is important, we have a no-littering policy.
- Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help.
- Don't carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
- Mandatory :A photo ID card xerox- like Aadhar or Driving License - one of the organizers will check this before boarding.
- Comfortable sports shoes/trekking shoes/sandals - anything is fine as we have couple of treks to do.
- Carry your jerkin/sweater - it can get cold at night
- No alcohol & smoking during Treks & adventure activities. There would be separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at campsite/homestay for interested people
- No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities! We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel & accommodation.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted
- Absolutely No littering during our travels. We swear to protect our environment.
- Co-operate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part – that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety while traveling with Muddie Trails. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle that discharges Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions etc. In most cases, if the time permits, organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s) and/or involving in physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by Muddie Trails.
- 80% refund before 48 hours of event start time
- No refund within 48 hours of event start time
- No refund during/after the event
- No postponing your ticket to future events
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
The “Offbeat” theme of Muddie Trails:
Muddie Trails provides real offbeat experiences for the travelers like trekking, hiking, camping, bonfire, adventure activities, barbecue, visiting, exploring and experiencing the less known but awesome destinations that are not crowded with tourists. We do NOT take travelers to a tourist place unless it is required as a “filler” in the itinerary between two offbeat places.
Travelers are requested to refrain from asking our organizers to take them to ABC temple or XYZ church. The itinerary is already decided and posted based on our offbeat theme. The organizer will only change the itinerary/schedule if any place cannot be done because of unpredictable reasons. If you have a wish list of tourist places to tick off in your mind, then probably Muddie Trails is not for you and we request you – please do not register.
Sakleshpur, Hussan, Karnataka, IndiaGET DIRECTIONS