Into The Void – Rann of Kutch
February 10 - 12 | 4PM
Dhordo Kutch Rann Utsav
3000 - 8000 or Set Your Own Tent
The Void is a space inside every individual who yearns for an experience which transcends the labels one associates with music, song, dance and festivity.
Into The Void is a music festival which aims to take you to that space and beyond. Set in the backdrop of the stunning yet cocooned environs of the Rann of Kutch, this three day musical fiesta will feature some of the top artists from across the country from diverse genres. The objective is to create a melting pot of people, culture and music and set the stage for a new era of how music is experienced in India.
Into The Void hopes to achieve this by providing an immersive experience by giving a portal to people to sample the music on offer by a wide range of bands spanning the spectrum of the Indian music scene in a setting which is emotive and enthralling. So come, enter the void.
The music festival is free and for everyone to enjoy, only a base amount is being charged for the tent rentals. If you want to bring your own tent, just register with us.
Things to Carry
Portable charger (although we would appreciate your attention towards the artists not your phones )
Toilet kit (travel light guys, remember it's all about the adventure)
Towel (let's save water though and not shower for 3 days. What's the biggie )
Deodorant ( incase you are awesome enough to not carry a towel that is )
Paytm balance (Thank you Demonitisation )
Money ( What's that! Haha )
Sleeping bags ( who's sleeping. Let's party all night )
Dhordo Kutch Rann Utsav
White Dessert Rd, Dhordo, Gujarat 370510
Terms & Conditions
- Tent doesn't include sleeping bags but includes basic mattresses.
- If you bring your own tent, you have to pitch it yourself.
- If you rent a tent from the venue, we will pitch it for you.
- Sanitation and hygiene facilities will be provided at the venue.
- Once you reach the venue, you don't require transport, everything is in walking distance.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Availability of the space to set your tent will be on first come basis.
- F&B not included in the packages available. However, the festival has provisions for F&B.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Venue rules apply.