ISB Leadership Summit 2019
September 21 | 8AM
Indian School of Business
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
ILS serves as a platform for leaders to interact not only with some of the brightest students in India but also with other luminaries from different walks of life. Since its inception in 2003, we have hosted stalwarts such as the Hon'ble Vice-President of India, Shri Venkaiah Naidu, Hon'ble Union Minister, Shri Nitin Gadkari, Padma Bhushan Shri K. Radhakrishnan, Business Leaders such as Mr. Pramod Bhasin, Ms. Vani Kola and Media Personalities such as Mr. Karan Johar & Mr. Abhishek Bachchan, Mr. Nawazuddin Siddiqui among others.
Continuing our tradition of inviting the best minds at the helm of their fields, it gives us great pleasure to invite you to join us for the 17th edition of the ISB Leadership Summit, on 21st and 22nd of September.
The theme for this year is ‘The Leading Edge: Ideas to Impact’ – with the vision to celebrate individuals who have expanded the edges of yesterday through their transformative actions, to pave the way forward for generations to follow. At ILS this year, we aspire to learn from the leaders of very domain in a world that’s always looking for the next big disruption. We explore the stories of firms and individuals who’ve broken every barrier and come to the forefront, right from their ideas to the impact they’ve created.
A single ticket provides you with access to all the speakers and panel discussions, as well as lunch and high tea on both days.
Some of the speakers we have are:
- General Bikram Singh (retd), Former Chief of the Army Staff, Indian Army
- Sonali Bendre, Indian film actress
- Atishi Marlena Singh, Indian Politician, Ex- Advisor to Dep CM of Delhi
- Alice G Vaidyan, Chairman & MD, General Insurance Corporation
- Sudha Srinivasan, CEO, N/Core Incubator for Non-Profits
- Major Gaurav Arya, Indian Army Veteran; Defense Analyst, Republic TV
- Apoorva Mehta, CEO, Dharma Productions
- Ravish Kumar, Head - Regional Channels, Viacom 18
- Rohit Kapoor, CEO, New Real Estate Businesses at OYO
- Ajit Kumar, Country Head, Deloitte Digital
- Arun Vinayak, CPO and Founding Partner at Ather Energy
- Divij Shah, Para-Athlete, Motivational Speaker
- Gaurav Gandhi, Director and country General Manager, Amazon Prime Video
- Rahul Garg, CEO and Founder, Moglix
- Nikhil Dey, Indian Social Activist, MKSS
- Anshul Tewari, Founder and Editor-in-chief, Youth Ki Awaaz
- Megha Chawla, Partner, Bain & Company
- Sharad Sagar, Founder and CEO at Dexterity Global
- Aravind Narrain, Human rights Lawyer, activist, Writer
- Sangita Reddy, Joint MD, Apollo Hospitals
- Khushnooma Kapadia, Area Director of Marketing; South Asia at Mariott International Inc
- MK Anand, Managing Director, Times Network
- Rajat Kumar IAS, Chief Electoral Officer, Telangana
- Gaurav Goel, Founder and CEO at Samagra
- Varun Chawla, Co-founder, 91 Springboard
- Sivakumar Sethuraman, Global Head of G-Tech Users & Product Ops, Google
- Aman Rathi, Director of Product Management, Hotstar
- Deepshikha Anand, Managing partner and Founder, SpeakIn
And more speakers are on the way!
Watch out for more information about the event here! Images from previous editions of the event are attached below.
Event Website: https://ils.isb.edu
GROUP BOOKING ADVANTAGES: A group of 25+ will be eligible for a complimentary pass and other bulk discounts!
For any queries about bookings and group discounts, contact
P: +91 97110 78811
Indian School of Business
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032GET DIRECTIONS