Jibhi Road Trip
October 2 | 7PM - December 27 | 10PM
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Jibhi road trip is an adventure that you need to hop on and explore the Jibhi, which is a small village in Kullu hidden from the outside world and having an experience of its own.
Jibhi was unknown to the tourist dictionaries until a few foreign travelers started coming here in this unexplored valley again and again. The Jibhi valley became famous among travelers but is still a low-key destination for many are still unaware of its existence.
Jibhi is famous for its serene landscape and hidden beauty while that’s not just all. There are various places to visit in Jibhi like the whole Tirthaan valley, Cheni Fort, Jalori pass and a breathtaking trek of Sirolsar Lake.
The best time to visit Jibhi is from March to May and from December to February, the first set of the month is the peak season for visiting Jibhi and the second set of months is the shoulder season which also makes up for a preferable visit.
A short drive from picturesque Jalori Pass, Jibhi is a good base for hiking, birding, relaxing, and enjoying the outdoors.
Day 0 : Delhi to Jibhi
- Leave late evening by 9:00 pm from Kashmiri gate, New Delhi in a Tempo Traveller/ Bus towards Manali.
Day 1 : Jibhi Sightseeing
- Wake up in the mountains. Jibhi is 496 kms from Delhi, we should reach there by 10:00 AM. Tea and Breakfast on arrival. Check-in in your rooms and relax a bit. After lunch, we take a stroll to the river, spend some leisure time by the river side.Evenings will be cold, so get back to the hotel by Sunset. Bonfire with veg snacks in the evening.
- Dinner, a session of dumb charades or Lotto or any other planned activity.
Day 2 : Jalori Pass &amp;amp;amp;amp; Sirolsar Lake Trek
- After breakfast, we move towards Jalori pass,altitude 3120 mts. Trek to Sirolsar Lake which starts from Jalori Pass through a thickly narrow path. Enjoy the occasional view of meadows beyond the thick curtain of the forests. It is a moderate trek which will be covered in snow during that time. Total trek duration should be 5 to 6 hrs depending on the weather conditions on the given day. Back to hotel by evening.
- Much needed bonfire with tea and evening snacks.
Day 3 : Cheni Fort and Departure from Jibhi
- Day trip and hike to Chaini Fort and Sharingi Bagi Temple Sharingi Rishi temple, built in Pagoda cum Pahari style is having four roofs and elaborate woodwork. Magnificent architectural wonder of Banjar valley, Chehni Kothi is 1500 years old building.Presently this structure stands around 20 feet high.
- Back to hotel by afternoon, have lunch and check out.
- Start for New Delhi. Reach Delhi by early morning.
- Trip Ends
2 Night Stay in Hotel/Homestay/Camp in Jibhi
5 Meals during Stay
Stay on Double/ Triple Sharing Basis as per Plan
Transportation Delhi to Delhi by Tempo Traveller / Volvo
Meals apart from mentioned
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
No cancellations will be taken over call or whatsapp msg. Please reply to the email of payment receipt that you have received at the time of booking.
Free Cancellation upto 45 days before the departure date
44 Days to 30 days of Departure date. 10% of total Trip cost along with the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
29 Days to 20 Days of Departure date. 25% of the total trip cost along with the booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
19 Days to 10 Days of Departure date. 50% of the total trip cost along with the booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
10 Days to 6 Days of Departure date. 75% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fee.
6 Days to Trip Departure date. 100% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fee.
No Show . No refund.
Incase of government orders, harsh weather conditions , protests , landslides or any other unforseen circumstances , we work out the best possible alternate plans or trips/treks. At times even even certain activities are cancelled , the organization provides the best alternate but no refunds are provided.
If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.), JustWravel will issue a trek voucher for the full amount and if possible will provide an alternate trek. The voucher can be redeemed upto same amount for the same trek or another trek in the next 365 days from the trek departure date.
If a trek or trip cannot be completed due to natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.). No refund would be provided.
Any extra expense coming due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.), Will be beared by customer. Company will not be liable.
Cancellations policy will differ during the peak season and popular places.
Things To Pack
Down Jacket /Main Jacket
Thermals (Upper & Lower)
Running Shoes/ Outdoor Shoes
First Aid Kit
Documents – ID (Driver’s License, AADHAR Card, Voter ID :: Passport and Visa copy for Foreign Nationals)
Mobile Charger / Travel Charger
Himachal Pradesh 175123GET DIRECTIONS