Camping at Kaas
October (Weekends Only) | 3:30 PM
Kaas Plateau Campsite
Kaas Pathar is a plateau of flowers located 30 km away from Satara also known as the Valley of Flowers in Maharashtra. Recently, this site was declared as a world heritage site, thanks to its rich biodiversity. Apart from numerous varieties of wild flowers (some of which are endemic to Kaas pathar only), this biodiversity site also shelters many insects, beautiful birds,amphibians, reptiles and some major mammalian species. Visiting this heaven on earth is always a breathtaking experience.
What You Will Get
- Camping on Plateau under the clear blue skies
- Camping Tents equipped with tent lights and comfortable mattress
- Comfortable dry toilet tent commodes with tissue rolls, hand sanitizer & water
- Trek to Kaas Plateau from campsite
- Mineral water
- Tea with biscuits on arrival
- Limited Barbecue (Veg / Non Veg as per preference)
- Dinner Buffet (Veg / Non Veg)
- Breakfast on Day Two
- Tips, Porters, Phone calls
- Parking expense
- Any kind of personal expense / insurance
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like Road blocks,bad weather
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column above
What You Need to Do
- Wear appropriate footwear necessary for outdoor activities, preferably closed shoes that help protect the feet better
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and protect you from the sun and the cold. It is advised to carry warm clothes in case the temperatures drop down, especially at night.
- Carry extra clothes and towels. Also, carry a polythene bag for storing wet clothes.
- Patrons may choose to carry additional food items as per their liking.
- Carry items like sunglasses, torches , matchboxes, cap and sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun
- Carry personal toiletries including mosquito repellents
- Carry prescribed medicines in case you have any medical conditions
Kaas Plateau Campsite
Terms & Conditions
- No refund will be permitted unless the trip has to be shortened or cancelled completely due to reasons beyond the control of Letscampout. These include climatic conditions, governmental / quasi-governmental policies, mechanical and human error in hired vehicles, etc. and despite checks and double checks, there is always a possibility that the event may not see through as planned or advertised. Team Letscampout will do everything in their capacity to ensure smooth running of the tour and stick to the advertised itinerary.
- Letscampout does not subscribe to or encourage the consumption any narcotic/ psychotropic substances during the tour. Any participant found doing so will be requested to make arrangements to return back to their home at their personal cost. Letscampout will not undertake responsibility of the same under any circumstances.
- Tour cost does not cover anything additional than that advertised.
- The above rates are for Indian Citizens only
- Guests accompanied by their drivers will have to pay separately for the driver charges in advance