Kalsubai Camping & Trekking.
February 13 | 11AM - February 14 | 4PM
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
- Highest Peak of Maharashtra.
- Tent Stay.
- Sunrise from the top.
- Breakfast on top of the mountain.
- Panoramic view of several mountains.
Category: Trek and Camping
Duration: 2 Day 1 Night
Difficulty Level: Medium
Camping on Highest Peak Mt. Kalsubai
Go where you feel most alive.
It’s time to upgrade the level of your adventure and feel the real thrill of Camping on the highest Peak…!
Somewhere between the bottom of the climb and the summit is the answer to the mystery of why we climb and Camp on this Highest peak of Maharashtra.
Why Kalsubai should be your next Camping destination?
The Freezing Temperature, the Chilling Wind. The feel of watching a Beautiful Sunrise sitting inside your Tent will be a kind Experience you should not miss…
Surrounded by lush green forests and fields, the trekking route towards Maharashtra’s Highest Peak is a surreal experience for all nature lovers and trek enthusiasts. Challenging yet fun-filled, trek towards the highest summit will test your patience and offer an amazing panoramic view of several more mountain ranges like Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad (southwest), and to the south Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar & Harishchandragad.
Also, attempting to climb the most wish-listed mountain in the Sahyadri offers a great sense of achievement for most of the trekking enthusiasts More about the climbing patches and Summit (Kalsubai Shikhar) Nestled among several slopes, Kalsubai is a mix of easy to ascend slopes as well as rocky patches overlooking the valley below. To reach the Summit, Govt. has built many iron ladders along the vertical hill slopes.
The story behind Kalsubai Unveiled
It is truly believed by the local villagers that a housemaid residing in a nearby village had disappeared near the mountain while trying to escape her employer’s harsh suffering. This gives the mountain its present name as well as a reason for this temple to be built in her memory.
Meeting point: Dadar station near Pritam hotel
- 11:00 AM: Pick up from Dadar.
- 12:00 PM: Pick up from Thane (Teen hath Naka)
- 01:30 PM: We will take a halt at Dhaba for Lunch Break after Quick we move to Bari, where we will be commencing our trek.
- 04:00 PM: We reach Bari, from where you can get a glimpse of Kalsubai peak rest for a while & Get Evening Refreshment and get ready to start the trek.
- 04:30 PM: Gear up, pack your bags and get your Shoes lace-up! It’s gonna be a long and dark climb to the top. We will make a few halts on the way where you can grab your snack or a drink.
- 08:00 PM: Reach Campsite on the top of Everest of Maharashtra & get Refresh.
- 09:00 PM: Prepare for a night under the sky have Delicious Local cuisine for Dinner, let the Arijit Singh in you come out, play few games, share stories (especially ghost stories), make new friends & enjoy the Bonfire Nights.
- 12:30 am: Off to the tents for sound sleep (For those who are very sleepy day ends.
- 05:30 AM: Wake Up Wake Up it’s a wonderful day
- 06:15 AM: We reach the Kalsubai temple it’s time for the Beautiful sunrise. You will get an Amazing view of Bhandardara Arthur lake from the summit.
- 06:45 AM: We start our descent. Finally, you get a view of the surroundings you climbed & Camp through in the night.
- 07:00 AM: grab a quick breakfast on the mountain and start the descent.
- 11:00 AM: We reach back down at the base village.
- 11:30 AM: Time to head back to Mumbai.
- 04:30 PM: Adios! Back to the mundane city life. Until Next Time LiveB4YouDie!
- 1 Evening Snacks
- 1 Dinner
- 1 Breakfast.
- Tents Stay (Twin or Triple Shared)
- First Aid kit.
- LiveB4YouDie expertise charges.
- Traveling Mumbai-Kalsubai-Mumbai (only if you book with a Transportation ticket).
- Extra meals cold drinks.
- Water bottles
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion.
- Confirmation only after full payment
- On a first come first serve basis.
- So please register at the earliest and book your tents in advance!
- Booking is non-refundable.
- Note entry will be confirmed only after the full payment.
- Lunch for Day 1 and Day 2.
Things to Do:
- Identity Proof
- Bottle of Water (at least 2 liters)
- Ready to eat food like plum cakes, dry fruits, etc.
- Carry blanket / (Carpets would be provided with the tents)
- Jackets and woolens as it would get cold in the evening and morning.
- Cap, Camera
- Good Trekking shoes
- Personal care stuff, ORS, medicines which you require usually
- A haversack to put all the things in, please do not carry sling bags or jholas
Covid-19 safety precautions:
- Under the current situation, we are taking the utmost precautions to avoid any pandemic at the campsite.
- The staff follows strict rules laid down by the Government and the WHO.
- Our aim is to offer you a pleasant and fun holiday with the best health and safety conditions
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- No show = No refund.
Kalsubai, Ahmednagar, MaharashtraGET DIRECTIONS