Kalsubai Monsoon Trek | Treks & Trails
Kalsubai Peak Night Trek with height of 1646m or 5400 Feets is famous as the highest peaks in Maharashtra. Kalsubai Mountain lies in the Sahyadri mountain range falling under kalsubai harishchandragad wildlife sanctuary. Kalsubai Height being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. Since Bhandardara Dam and Kalsubai Peak is extremely famous, enough effort has been made to make this trek easy. There are steel railings, chains and ladders at places where it is difficult to climb.
- Kalsubai Trek Difficult Level: Medium
- Kalsubai Trek Endurance Level: High
- Base Village Kalsubai Trek: Bari
- Region: Igatpuri / Bhandardara
- Total time required for climbing Kalsubai Peak: 4 hours one way
- Duration: 1 Night 1 Day
- Climbing Kalsubai Trek Distance: 5.5 km one way
- Kalsubai Peak Height: 1646 metres
- Highest Peak of Maharashtra Kalsubai Peak in feet: 5400 ft.
- Cost by bus: Rs 1350/- per person
Day 0: Saturday Night
23:00 Meet us at Pritam Hotel, Dadar (East).
23:15 Departure from Dadar.
00:00 Pick up from Teen Hath Naka Junction, Thane.
Day 1: Sunday
04:00 Reach Base Village.
04:30 Freshen up and tea-biscuits.
05:00 Commencement of the trek after briefing and a short introduction.
09:00 Reach Kalsubai top; explore the summit and witness some of the other peaks from top.
09:30 Start descending.
12:00 Reach base village.
12:30 Lunch at base village.
14:00 Start return journey.
20:00 Reach Mumbai.
- 1 veg Breakfast and Lunch
- Dadar to Dadar travel by private vehicle
- Trek Leader expertise charges
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Thing to carry
- 2/3 liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Kalsubai Bari Village, 422403 Igatpuri, India