December 7 | 12PM - January 17 | 8PM
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Duration: 6 days/ 5 Nights
Batch 1: 7th Dec - 12th Dec
Batch 2: 12th Jan - 17th Jan
If there is heaven on earth, it’s here. It’s here, it’s here – Jehangir
In the winters Kashmir is transformed into a white carpeted heaven. The beauty of Kashmir in the winters is indescribable. Nothing in the world looks prettier than the snow-covered towns. Kashmir has some exquisite and exotic attractions, you can also try your hand at skiing. The Road trip takes you through enchanting fir forests right out of childhood fairy tales like Hansel and Gretel. They are bowed low with snow coating the trees and heaped on the forest floor. The scenic beauty, gurgling river and meadows are by themselves reason enough to visit this place
Highlights of the trip:
- Road trip of a lifetime
- Awe-Inspiring Landscapes
- Experience a rich culture
- Visiting beautiful valleys
- Stay in a houseboat at Srinagar
- Shikara Ride in the partially frozen Dal Lake
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg
- Snow covered valleys and towns of Kashmir
Day 1 – Arrival at Srinagar | Srinagar - Pahalgam| Overnight at Pahalgam
On arrival at Srinagar, we will set off for pahalgam. In the evening, we check into our hotel at Pahalgam.
Day 2– Pahalgam & Surrounding Area | Overnight at Pahalgam
After breakfast we leave to soak in the scenic landscape of Pahalgam and its surroundings like Betaab valley named after the movie Betaab, which was shot here is surrounded by mountains it is a view to withhold, Aru Valley which is a pristine scenic village in the Himalayas, it is also a starting point for many treks. Back to the hotel in the evening.
Day 3 – Pahalgam to Gulmarg| Overnight at Gulmarg
After a leisurely breakfast, check out from Hotel & drive towards Gulmarg via Srinagar Bye-Pass. Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers”. Gulmarg is 52 Kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700 – ft. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and the highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. The view enroute from Tanmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. Overnight at Gulmarg.
Day 4 – Gulmarg | Gondola, Skiing & Sledging
After a leisurely breakfast, we will go for the Gondola Ride(Cable Car) and feast our eyes on the panoramic beauty of Kashmir, about which countless poets have sung in their writings. You can also try skiing and sledging here.
Day 5 – Gulmarg to Srinagar | Overnight in Houseboat
After breakfast, we will check out from the hotel and leave for Srinagar. On arrival at Srinagar, we check-in to a beautiful Houseboat. Later, take a visit of Shankaracharya Temple, It is believed that it was the place where the great philosopher and saint Shankaracharya stayed when he visited Kashmir ten centuries ago to revive Sanathan Dharma. In the evening , we go for Shikara ride on Dal Lake, where you visit the floating vegetable gardens & Open Dal Lake. Overnight in Houseboat
Day 6 – Srinagar to Home
After breakfast, we can go for say your goodbyes, this brings us to the end of an EPIC adventure and beginning of an era of travel stories with Wandering souls. Come back for more and more
- Airport/Railway Station Transfers
- All transport in a heated traveller and/or a bolero/similar
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis in Deluxe Rooms at all destinations as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in Houseboat at Srinagar
- Breakfast & Dinner at all hotels as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to all gardens, museums and other places listed in the itinerary
- Shikara ride at Dal Lake
- Gondola Ride at Gulmarg Phase 1
- All permits
- Post & Pre Trip Support
- Memories of a lifetime
- Wandering Souls Merchandise
- Train/ Air fare till NJP/Bagdogra (We can help you in booking flights or can book it for you)
- Lunch on all days
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
How to reach:
- Nearest Airport: Bagdogra International Airport (Siliguri)
- Nearest Railway Station: You can catch a train to New Jalpaiguri (NJP) and then meet us at the Airport.
Note: If you are booking your own transport till Bagdogra, then please make note of a few points:
- On 26th April, book a flight/ train which reached Bagdogra no later than 2.00 pm
- On 3rd May, book a fight/train which leaves Bagdogra only after 11.00 am
Things to carry:
- We will be sending you a details list of what to bring and what not to once you register
- Flight costs are to be considered fully non-refundable i.e the difference between the cost ex-Mumbai and ex-Bagdogra
- If participant seeks cancellation due to natural calamities or any due to military or governmental decisions no refund shall be paid.
- If in case Wandering Souls cancels the tour due to unfavourable conditions of travel then whatever best possible refund we get from vendors if we ever get can be processed, in case we do not get any refunds from Hotel/Transportation we won’t be in a position to process any refunds.
- In case of cancellation of any event due to reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.), refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
- Wandering Souls will not be responsible for any losses incurred for any train/air/bus/taxi bookings, hotel bookings or extension to the camp done by clients/participants
- If cancellation done by participant prior to 60 days of the Event 90% of total price will be refunded
- If cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of the Event 50% of total price will be refunded
- If cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of the Event 25% of total price will be refunded
- No refund would be provided if cancellation done within 30 days of the event
- Flight tickets are non-refundable
Contact: Call or WhatsApp
Sabijit: 9833157583|| Saurabh: 9820997659