Kasol and Kheerganga Trek
Kasol and KheerGanga trek is one thing that you should add to your to-do list this season. The scenic beauty of Kasol and the beautiful stream of the Ganga river in kheer Ganga is something to look out for.
Kasol is known for places that you would want to capture with your camera and are amazingly beautiful to look at. While, KheerGanga, is famous for the crystal white Ganga stream flowing in the valley. The name Kheer Ganga is derived from the same meaning the Ganga looks as white as Kheer, which is an Indian sweet dish and is white in color.
The best time to visit Kasol is from October to June, during this period the weather in Kasol and Kheerganga is nice and one can take full experience of Kasol and Kheerganga without any hassle.
While the place is full of scenic places, There are some places to visit in Kasol and KheerGanga which one should definitely check out. The Parvati Valley hot spring and Kheerganga Waterfall along with Chalal trek trail and Nature Park in Kasol can not be missed.
Day 0 : Drive from Delhi to Kasol
- Assemble at RK Ashram Metro Station / Majnu Ka Tila by 6:30 PM.
- We start our journey towards Kasol which is 513 km by 7 PM. We take our first stop at a restaurant near Murthal for Dinner and then continue our drive to Kasol in Himachal Pradesh.
Day 1 : Kasol and Around. Night stay at Kasol
- Reach Kasol in the morning by 10 AM. Relax a bit at the Hotel. Later in the afternoon, we leave for local sightseeing around Kasol, Chalal.
- Kasol is a scenic place in Parvati Valley and has numerous hikes and cafes to explore.
- Return to the property by evening for dinner and bonfire.
- Night stay at Kasol.
Day 2 : Kasol to Kheerganga
- After an overnight stay at the Hotel at Kasol, we start our trek to Kheerganga Village. The total distance of the trek is 8 km and the trail passes through dense forest with multiple waterfalls on the trail.
- Stay overnight in camps at Kheerganga. Dinner at the property.
Day 3 : Kheerganga to Kasol. Later depart for Delhi
- Wake up early and enjoy the sunrise. If time and weather allow, we hike up to some of the nearby waterfalls. After having breakfast we start our downhill trek towards Kasol. It takes around 3-4 hours to reach Kasol. Our vehicle will pick you from Kasol and we will start our return journey to Delhi.
- Reach New Delhi the next day early morning by 7 AM.
Transport Delhi to Delhi
Meals during Trek
1 Night Camp stay in Kasol and 1 Night in Kheerganga
Anything apart from mentioned in the Inclusions
Booking amount is non-refundable.
No refund of total trip amount will be provided on cancellation, 10 days prior to departure date.
50% of total trip amount can be refunded on cancellation between 11-20 days prior to scheduled departure date.
90% of total trip amount can be refunded on cancellation between 21-90 days prior to scheduled departure date.
100% of total trip amount can be refunded on cancellation, 90+ days prior to scheduled departure date.
For Cancellations/ Refund Request , kindly reply to the confirmation mail and get in touch with the Team. All cancellations will be considered only after the mail has been received.
Things To Pack
Down Jacket (Main jacket)
Tshirt or Fleece
Extra pair of Socks
Rucksack (At least 40L)
Mufflers/ Neck Warmer
Extra pair of Clothes
First Aid Kit
*Add extra thermal layers and sweater during the winter season
Himachal Pradesh 175105