Kasol Grahan Tosh Backpacking Trek
Kasol Grahan Tosh Backpacking Trek - Delhi to Delhi
Kasol is called Mini Israel. It is famous for cafes and hotels of which some are owned by Israeli nationals here. You can spot many Israeli flags in Kasol. It is situated on the banks of Parvati River, Parvati Valley is famous for its beautiful landscape and trekking and backpacking routes. If you follow Beas river from Bhuntar, it will take you to Kullu Manali, and if you follow Parvati valley, it will take you to Kasol.
If you are a beginner and looking for that perfect weekend getaway in the Himalayas, Kasol Grahan Tosh circuit backpacking trip an ideal destination for you. You will be hiking in dense pine forests, visiting natural hot water springs, Grahan waterfall, the circuit is famous for lush flora and fauna.
Grahan Village a peaceful retreat also famous for magic honey. Grahan offers seclusion from society is located 10 km away from Kasol Village. Grahan is still a hidden secret backpacking trek destination not a lot of information is available. Kasol Grahan Tosh Backpacker trip will leave you with amazing memories for years to come.
Tosh Village is very popular with backpackers mostly foreigners. Tosh is becoming popular as a meditation and yoga center. There are few cafes currently offering Indian and European food. The smell of Marijuana always follows you when you walk around Tosh Village.
Backpackers Kasol Trip Details
- Duration 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Difficulty Easy to Moderate
- Highest Altitude ~ 10,000 feet
- Temperature -3 – 8°C
- Cost: Rs. 13,650/- per person
Kasol Grahan Tosh Itinerary
Day One - Meeting point Majnu Ka Tila 05:00 pm
Day Six - Trip ends at Majnu Ka Tila 09:00 am
Day One Wednesday - Overnight Bus to Kasol Village
Backpackers can reach Delhi, Majnu Ka Tila bus stop at 16:00 hours we will take a bus for Bhuntar, Kasol from here. Majnu-Ka-Tila is famous for Tibetan Delicacies. Arriving at Delhi in the morning as per your scheduled flight or trains will be ideal. As we will be catching even bus to Kasol at 5.30 pm.
Day Two Thursday - Manikaran Challal Tour
We will reach Kasol at 11:00 am, we will check-in at the hostel. The Hostel is 5 minutes away from the city center, Hostel offers peaceful mountain views, clean and comfortable stay, and offers many local experiences. You can explore Kasol village and enjoy local or Israeli meals at various cafes.
Our Trek Leader would meet you today, and he has planned for a fun day out which includes, river walk, a trip to Charming village of Challal and Manikaran Gurudwara Tour. After your tour is over, you can relax around the bonfire and enjoy your dinner. Midnight Jungle walk is available from 10 pm to 12 pm you can register at reception.
Meals included today - Lunch and Dinner.
Day Three Friday - Kasol Grahan Trek
Grahan Trek begins today post 9 am breakfast. Hike distance is around 10 kilometers from Kasol. Grahan Village trek runs almost parallel to the riverside; you will experience the beauty of Parvati Valley on this short trek.
Trek will lead you through dense pine forests, secret waterfalls and lush green fields, enjoy surreal views of hidden trails in the Himalayas. We will be pitching tents at Grahan things to do waterfall visit, local temple or the village. Delicious vegetarian dinner around the bonfire, and enjoy relaxing night under the stars.
Meals Included today - Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day Four Saturday - Grahan Village to Tosh Village Trek
Good morning, today we will move towards Tosh Village. We will be trekking today a short trek you will get many photo opportunities and fantastic views of Parvati valley. Tosh is a beautiful town with cafes and cottages. Our accommodation will be a local homestay tonight.
Meals Included - Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day Five Sunday - Tosh Village to Kasol
Tosh is located at 7900 feet above sea level, it genuinely blessed with beauty and nature's abundance. Post breakfast you can visit the nearby waterfall, spend the morning in homestay lazing around. 11 am we will start our journey back to Kasol. Our trip will end here you can explore Kasol whole day shop at local markets or enjoy coffee at local cafes. Around 7 pm your bus will leave for Delhi.
Meals Included - Breakfast
Day Six Monday - Departure from Delhi
Our Bus will drop you early morning at Delhi you can head towards the airport or train station and commence your return journey to reach back home.
- 3 Night accommodation at Kasol - Grahan - Tosh
- 3 breakfast, 3 lunches and 3 dinners at Destination (all Veg)
- Delhi to Delhi transport
- Expert trek leader and professional managers to help you at every step
- Forest permit charges
- First aid (just in case you scratch your knee)
- Local Transfers
- Meals while travelling
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
Things to carry
- Valid ID Proofs
- Sufficient cash as it is difficult to find ATMs in the mountains
- Waterproof trekking shoes & jacket
- Torch with extra batteries
- Warm clothes
- Camera with extra batteries
- Lighter & Trekking stick
- If cancellation done prior to 45 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 30 days of outing 50% will be refunded
- If done prior to 15 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that no refund will be provided
- No show No Refund
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only
Please note - All treks/departures would be conducted as per schedule. However, due to unavoidable climatic conditions, there might be alterations in the scheduled departures. The same would be informed prior.
Himachal Pradesh 175105