Kayak On Shambhavi | Plan The Unplanned
October 27 - 29 | 9PM
M.G Road, Bangalore
Kayaking on an India river is perhaps the most thrilling experience that anyone can ask for! While you must have always thought of it as an exotic water sport - we are here you to take you for a wilderness ride on a Kayak.
During this trip, you will get to sail and cover a total distance of 28 km on a kayak. From one side of the Palimar Dam where the water of Arabian Sea gushes into the Shambhavi River in Karnataka, you'll sail up to the other end of the dam where camps will be set up. Surrounded by the Western Ghats, the camping site is amidst nature, by the banks of the river.
Once the dam gets narrow and you slowly enter the river, you'll realize that this place is nature's best kept secret and it's one of those virgin destinations of South India that aren't explored by many. The beautiful landscape can only be explored through the waterway and kayaking here would be the most adventurous ride!
- Leave from Bangalore at 9:00 PM
- Start Kayaking at 7:30 AM
- Paddle paddle paddle, stop for snacks at 10:00 AM
- Paddle paddle paddle, stop for lunch at basecamp aroud 1:00 PM
- Take rest
- Explore river Shambhavi
- Come back to base camp before 6:00 PM
- Barbecue, play music, bonfire, have dinner and sleep
- Start Kayaking at 6:00 AM
- Paddle paddle paddle, stop for breakfast around 8:30 AM
- Paddle paddle paddle, reach Mulki around 1:00 PM
- Depart for Bangalore and Reach by 9:00 PM (approx)
- Transportation to and fro from Bangalore
- Sharing Basis Accommodation in Homestay
- Food - 2 Breakfast 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
- Experience that you gain
- Any kind of insurance
- Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
- Anything that's not included in the inclusions above.
100% refund will be provided. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
If you cancel trek/plan before 3-6 days:
50 % of the actual amount of the trek. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
48 hours before the trek/plan:
No refund would be provided.
Additional charges would be deducted(based on from where you booked) if you cancel the trek at any given date(along with the scenario described above), as payment gateway/event listing partner charges.
For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends.
We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
M.G Road, Bangalore