Kodachadri Trek | Plan The Unplanned
Kodachadri Trek comprises of a complete package of natural beauty - it possesses compact forests, beautiful waterfalls en route, gorgeous jungle trails and picturesque landscapes!
Located amidst the Western Ghats of Karnataka, Kodachadri is 1,343 meters above the sea level. Kodachadri Peak has a beautifully painted canvas like backdrop having the famous Mookambika Temple and also the Mookambika National Park.
Being at the heart of this National Park, the wildlife and trekking maniacs explore the lush green hillside views and celebrate the wonders of nature!
- Leave Bangalore at 21:00 Hrs
- Reach Homestay – Freshen up and Breakfast
- Bus Ride to Trek Start Point
- Start the Trek
- Hidlumane Falls
- Mookambika Temple
- Kodachadari Summit
- Descend via Jeep Ride
- Dinner and Campfire
- Visit Nagara Fort
- Reach Bangalore by 21:30 Hrs (approx)
- Transportation to and fro from Bangalore
- Sharing Basis Accommodation in Homestay
- Food - 2 Breakfast 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
- Experience that you gain
- Any kind of insurance
- Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
- Anything that's not included in the inclusions above.
95% refund will be provided. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
If you cancel trek/plan before 3-6 days:
50 % of the actual amount of the trek. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
48 hours before the trek/plan:
No refund would be provided.
About Plan the Unplanned
Kodachadri Valur, Karnataka 577452