Kolad Overnight Stay and Water Activities
River Kundalika is fed by the excess waters from the hydroelectric projects and dams, which makes river Kundalika ideally suited for water-based adventure and leisure activities.
** Private Cars can be booked from Mc`Donald, Kamothe to Our venue in Kolad and also while reaching Rafting point from our Kolad Guest house and back to Kamothe on special request for groups. The charges to be shared among all participants.
About the Activity:
The Kolad camp is the perfect choice for anyone looking to indulge in the green escapes of nature! Located at just a couple of hours drive from Mumbai, it is the preferred hotspot for all those eager to escape the mad rush of the city.
If you wish to enjoy the water activities then you need to reach our Campsite by 2.30pm.Water activities time is 3.00 pm to 5.00pm.Water Activities are Chargeable.
As you take a quiet drive down to the campsite, you can check-in and indulge in the beauty of nature. After reaching campsite refreshing tea and snacks will be served. Get your tired but excited selves back to the campsite and relish a delicious dinner before calling it a night. Next day have a delicious breakfast and leave for Mumbai at 10.00am.
• This is a group tour
• Minimum 5 persons required for the tour to get operational
• Stay will in Tents and Cottages
Timings: Check-in: 5:00 PM (Day 01) ; Check-out: 10:00 AM (Day 02)
Day 1 -
- Check in at 5.30 pm
- 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm : Kayaking, Zipline, River Crossing, Jet Ski, Note- (if you wish to indulge in this activities you need to be at the campsite by 2.30 pm)
- 5.30 pm: Evening Tea & Snacks
- 9.00 pm: Dinner-Veg Food/Non Veg food/Jain Food.
Day 2 -
- 8.30 am : Breakfast
- 10.00 am : Check out
Kayaking, Ziplining & River crossing @ Rs.400 per activity.
Thrilling Banana Ride @ Rs.250 per activity.
Bumper ride @ Rs.350 per activity.
Jet-Ski @ Rs.400 per activity.
what to wear
Comfortable clothes like T-shirt and shorts. (Avoid Jeans)
Floaters / Sandals
What to bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
Minimum 2 liters of water.
Extra set of clothes, towel.
Waterproof sealed tiny pouch to carry petty cash for snacks after rafting event.
If you wear spectacles, carry a strap for the same.
Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
Personal medicines if any.
ID Proof is mandatory.
optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
- If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-10 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days