Kopatty Coorg Trek | Plan The Unplanned
Coorg, famously known as ‘The Scotland of India’, is mountainous, misty and cool. The beauty of Coorg has made it one of the most preferred tourist destinations in the recent past. While most people go to chill in Coorg and indulge in having the Kodagu cuisine with local fruit wines, there are others who choose to trek and explore the hills of Deccan. Kopatty is a small town in the Bhagmandala district of Coorg, which also presents adventure junkies with the option to trek.
- Leave from Bangalore by 7:00 PM
- Reach homestay and freshen up
- Start trek by 9:00 am
- Packed lunch during the trek
- Visit to Triveni Sangam
- Coorgy style dinner and camp fire
- Visit Talacauveri
- River rafting at Dubbare
- Reach Bangalore by 9:00 PM
- Transportation to and fro from Bangalore
- Sharing Basis Accommodation in Homestay
- Food - 2 Breakfast 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
- Experience that you gain
- Any kind of insurance
- Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
- Anything that's not included in the inclusions above.
95% refund will be provided. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
If you cancel trek/plan before 3-6 days:
50 % of the actual amount of the trek. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
48 hours before the trek/plan:
No refund would be provided.
M.G Road, Bangalore