Kotebetta Coorg Trek with Plan The Unplanned
March 10 - 12 | 10:15 PM
M.G Road, Bangalore
Want to see what the world looks like from a height of 5,400 ft? Plan The Unplanned is making this happen with a trek to Kotebetta. So, gear up because there's a lot of walking to do.
Kotebetta is the third highest peak in Coorg after Tadiandamol and Brahmagiri. It measures around 5,400 ft. Located in Hattihole, it is around 15 km from Madikeri, in between Somwarpet and Madikeri. The name of the hill has been derived from the Kannada word, meaning Fort Hill. Locals believe that the famous Pandava brothers spent a significant period of their exile here; so much so that they had built several stone houses that still remain in areas of Coorg. Kotebetta also has an ancient Shiva Temple and devotees during the festival season throng the premises.
- Leave Bangalore at 10:15 PM
- Reach Homestay, Freshen up
- Jeep Ride to the Start of the Trek
- Reach Shiva Temple on top.
- Kotebetta Peak
- Descend and Off road Jeep Ride
- Dinner and Camp fire
- Visit Mallali Falls and Explore Coorg
- Depart for Bangalore and reach by 9:00 PM(approx)
- To and fro Transport ( Non-AC)
- Accommodation in Homestay
- Meals ( 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, and 1 Dinner)
- Jeep Ride
- Forest Permits
- The experience that you gain.
- All meals
- Anything Not included above.
- Any sort of insurance ( medical, accident etc.)
- Personal Expenses ( snacks, mineral water etc.)
100% refund will be provided. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
If you cancel trek/plan before 3-6 days:
50 % of the actual amount of the trek. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
48 hours before the trek/plan:
No refund would be provided.
Additional charges would be deducted(based on from where you booked) if you cancel the trek at any given date(along with the scenario described above), as payment gateway/event listing partner charges.
For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends.
We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
M.G Road, Bangalore