Kudremukh Trek | Trekkers' Paradise| NammaTrip
Weekends | 8:00 PM
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Kudremukh is the heaven in South India blessed with lush green meadows everywhere the charismatic effect of the place remains forever insight. It surprises everyone with its beauty and also the third highest peak in Karnataka makes it challenging at the same time. An ideal place if you love nature and can't resist being in the wild.
In Kannada,'Kudre' means Horse and 'Mukha' means Face and literally Kudremukh means Horse-face and gets its name because of a specific view of the mountain which almost resembles a horse's face. It is a trek of moderate difficulty, a weekend is all you need to hike this mountain. The landscape you traverse will mostly be wide green grasslands, and a few patches of forest.
- Slots for the trip: Usually between 10-20
- Stay: At our cozy Homestay on sharing basis with neat & clean basic facilities
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner (All Veg included)
- Local Style Home Based Food
- Trek difficulty: Moderate-Challenging-Tough
- Duration of the Trip: 2 Days/2 Nights
- Where: Near Kalasa, Chickmagalur, The amazing Western Ghats of Karnataka
- Trek Distance: 21 km Approximate
- Trail Type: Grasslands, Thick Forests, Ever-Flowing streams, and steep inclinations
NOTE: A good level of Fitness & Stamina is needed to finish the Kudremukh Trek
Kudremukh is a completely Plastic-free and litter-free zone. We would expect the participants to maintain cleanliness throughout the entire trip.
NOTE: Kudremukh has a restriction for only the first 50 people allowed in a day to go for the trek in order to preserve the rare resources present in the National Park. We obtain the permissions required 9/10 times. If we are unable to get the permissions for the batch, we will be taking you to an equivalent and exciting Trek. The area surrounding the peak and the mountain range is the Kudremukh National Park, and in the midst of the green region is this amazing and untouched hill, called the Kurinjal Peak. The distance and difficulty level of the trek is the same as Kudremukh.
- Traveler or Mini-bus with Push-Back seats depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
- Starting time: Friday night at 9 PM
- Ending time: Sunday late night around 11.00 PM
- Pick up spots: Rajajinagar, Yeshwantpur
- Check the Pick-Up points Tab below for more information
Every place we visit Cleanliness is our Top Most priority and we expect every participant to follow it. Do not Litter, do not throw trash out in the open. Please keep our nature as beautiful as it is.
Get In Touch with us if you need more info.
- Pickup Start from Bangalore on Friday evening at 06.00 PM
- Reach Homestay at Kudremukh Base early in the morning and rest for a while.
- Freshen up,have some Breakfast and get ready for a beautiful trek ahead.
- Grab your packed lunch and get transferred to Kudremukh base.
- Start the trek to Kudremukh Peak
- Pass through some amazing landscapes and ever flowing streams
- Have lunch on the way
- Reach the peak and Descend to the base by 5.00 PM
- Campfire & Chill at the homestay
- Have some delicious dinner and get some well deserved rest
- Wake up,Freshen up and have some breakfast
- Pack your bags and check out of the Homestay
- Visit Elaneeru falls for a refreshing dip in the water
- Have self sponsored lunch & head back towards Bangalore
- Stop at any place worthy to watch a sunset
- Reach Bangalore by 11.00 PM
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Transportation (To & Fro Bangalore)
- Accomodation at our cosy Homestay on a sharing basis - Separate rooms for men & women
- Meals - 2 Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch, 1 Dinner (All veg)
- Forest Permits
- Kudremukh National Park Fee
- Forest Guide
- Campfire (If weather permits)
- Trek Leads from NammaTrip
- Lunch on Sunday & any other meals not included
- Any Personal expenses like snacks, water etc.
- Any kind of Insurance
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY
- Small Backpack to carry your essentials
- Water Bottles
- Comfortable clothes. Enough for all days of the adventure.
- Comfortable Shoes with good grip for hiking
- Torch - to be used at night
- Sweaters/Jacket to bear the cold weather
- Raincoat/Poncho in case of rains
- Slippers/Flip-Flops to walk around the campsite
- Personal Medication Kit (if any)
- Portable Charger/Speakers
- Towel/Toothbrush/Soap and other essentials
- Camera/DSLR if interested
- Extra cash for Personal expenses/Meals not included
PICK UP POINTS
- Rajajinagar,Opposite Sagar Hotel-
- Yeshwantpur Metro Station
Once you've booked your tickets, we will reach out to you and provide you with more information like exact pick-up times, exact location, coach details and more.
Any changes in Pick Up locations will be notified to the participants 10-12 hrs before the start of the trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases, we will try our best to provide an alternate feasible. However, a refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Our facilities are neat and basic, not luxurious
- Our accommodations are many times sleeping bags and Tents, Dormitories, rooms with beds and sometimes just sleeping bags under the glittering sky.
- The average level of fitness is required to participate in the trek. We will not be responsible if any participant is unable to get to the summit due to their own limitations.
- The food provided will be basic delicious Vegetarian food.
- NammaTrip shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewellery, etc.
- We expect every participant to be responsible for littering. Please keep every place we visit clean.
- You agree to indemnify yourself for the risks involved in the outings varying from destinations to destinations.
- We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transports to the desired pick-up point accordingly.
- We may revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
- Nammatrip is not responsible if any injuries or accidents occur during the event.
- Any client consuming alcohol, misbehaving, causing delay during the event will be terminated from the event without any prior warning and no refund will be given. Such clients should arrange their own transport to the way back, Nammatrip does not hold the responsibility of terminated clients.
- Littering, smoking & consumption of alcohol is banned outdoors or anytime during the trek. We will provide you with a time and place to enjoy your drinks.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer a full refund to all the participants.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by the third party based on their policies.
We as an Adventure company aim to show you nice people the most beautiful and pristine places in Karnataka.
Preserving the cleanliness & beauty of our beautiful land is our topmost priority.
Go deep into nature
Hike to see the beauty of the sunrise.
Trek to beautiful mountains.
Dip in the beaches of our beautiful coast.
Hike through the mystical rainforest of the Western Ghats.
Come Experience Namma Karnataka
1) Mandatory use of face masks and gloves by the trekkers during the entire course of the trek.
2) The batch size will be limited to maintain social distancing. Trekkers must maintain a distance of 5ft among them during the course of the trail.
3) Trekkers must carry a hand sanitizer and use it regularly for their own safety.
4) Every trekker will be asked about their travel history during the last 10 days.If anybody has been in a red zone or has had an alarming travel history,he/she will be asked for covid tests done during the last 5 days and they can then proceed with the booking.
5) If the trekker shows any symptoms during the course of the trip or before, he/she will be advised to abort the trek.
6) The trekkers should not litter/spit/gargle during the course of the trek. They will also be strictly not allowed to share water bottles or any personal items.
7) Before boarding the bus, all the participants and the driver will be screened for temperature and face masks will be provided.
8) The mode of transportation used will be filled upto 70% of the capacity maximum.
9) All required information of the trekkers like Age,Phone Number and Home address will be recorded. A copy of Government Identification of all participants will be taken by us.
10) We will encourage all trekkers to follow respective Covid-19 Social Distancing Guidelines and State Government rules.
11) The trekkers will be made to sign a disclaimer form and made aware of everything they should not do during the trek.
12) The restaurants and hotels we choose for meals/accommodation will be of high hygienic standards and made sure the place is sanitized regularly.
13) All our Outdoor Leaders will be thoroughly briefed with everything that needs to be followed. We will also make sure there are organizers during the trip who will take care of all necessary precautions.
14) Any trekkers showing symptoms will be quickly isolated and will be asked to abort the trek at any time.
15) All the vehicles,restaurants,home stays and equipment used will be regularly sanitized with disinfectants.
Chikkamagaluru, KarnatakaGET DIRECTIONS