Kumara Parvatha Trek | Plan The Unplanned
While a weekend getaway to Coorg might sound something too cliched, you'll be surprised to know that the region has some amazing trek trails, providing numerous opportunities to travel enthusiasts for exploring the entire region surrounded by the Western Ghats. Plan The Unplanned has already taken you up there till Tadiyandamol, Kopatty, Nishani Motte and other places, but now it's time to head towards another new destination, Kumara Parvatha.
Kumara Parvatha, also popularly known as Pushpagiri (5624 feet above sea level), is the second highest mountain belonging to the Western Ghats mountain ranges situated in the Kodagu district of Karnataka, after Tadiandamol. If compared to the other treks in this region, Kumara Parvatha is a little tougher, but nonetheless, beautiful. The trekking trail runs through the Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary, and you'll be getting up close and personal with nature during this journey.
You'll be exposed to the majestic mountains, the valleys painted with the most amazing shades of green, little brooks and some surprises that nature has to offer enroute.
- 1 Breakfast 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
- Forest Entry Permits and Guide
- Accommodation in Tents 2/3/4 Sharing
- Experience that you gain
- Saturday Morning Breakfast
- Anything Not included above.
- Any sort of insurance ( medical, accident etc.)
- Personal Expenses ( snacks, mineral water etc.)
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
- Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
- All participants must carry their backpacks, tents, sleeping bags and eateries even if they are provided by the organizers.
- Damages made to the gears provided will have to be bear by the participants, Laundry charges 200/- if stains are made.
- Pitching tents, arranging campfires are to be done by everyone
New Shanti Sagar Hotel – Old Airport Road, Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
KTM Mekhri Circle – Mekhri Circle Junction, Raj Mahal Vilas Extension, Armane Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
95% refund will be provided. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
If you cancel trek/plan before 3-6 days:
50 % of the actual amount of the trek. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
48 hours before the trek/plan:
No refund would be provided.
About the Organizer
M.G Road, Bangalore