Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Kunti Betta sunrise trek stands out as the most famous and thrilling trekking encounters one can experience near Bangalore. A sunrise trek is a mesmerizing and unforgettable experience, and thrilling enough to tickle your adventurous bone. Watching a sunrise from such a beautiful spot will fill you with a lot of positive energy that you can take back with you when the weekend gets over. Two rocky hills standing tall in the town of Pandavapura, surrounded by some amazing picture perfect scenery, overlooking the beautiful Pandavapura Lake is Kunti Betta. Hindu Mythology gives an insight about the short stay of Pandavas in this region and their mother Kunti, who developed a fondness towards the hillocks. Hence, the town and the hill were named after them. Cool down with water activities like swimming and kayaking adventures after your long hike!
Operator details : Namma Trip - 9980950279 ( Kindly check with operator for the availbility, Confirmation of the trek if you`re booking 24 hrs before the trek time - Mandatory)
Trek Difficulty : Easy-Moderate
Distance : Around 120 kms from Bengaluru
11:00 PM : Pick up starts from Bangalore
01:30 AM : Pit-stop at Ramanagar
03:00 AM : Reach Kunti Betta base.
Start the trek after a small briefing
05:00 AM : Reach peak, relax and enjoy the sunrise
07:00 AM : Start descend after sunrise
09:30 AM : Have breakfast
12:00 PM : Head back to Bangalore
02:00 PM : Reach Bangalore & bring an end to this small adventure
- Sunrise Trek
- Pick up and drop from/to Bangalore
- Trek Permits
- Trek Leads from NammaTrip
Things to Carry
- Small Backpack to carry below essentials
- Water bottles
- Energy bars
- Personal medication or A First Aid Kit
- Sweater/ jackets for the night.
- Raincoat/Poncho (if it looks rainy)
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Good sports shoes or trekking shoes
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Camera (optional)
1. Banashankari (12.15 AM) - Banashankari Bus Stop
2. Gopalan Arcade Mall (12.30 AM) - Rajarajeshwari Nagar Arch , Few more
Pick up Times are tentative. Once you register with us,we will send you the exact pick up times and location on Whatsapp.
Your equipment and equipment distributed are to be carried by self, like bags, sticks, etc.
As you are exploring nature, don’t expect washrooms near hills. Washrooms are only available at hotel, campsite(you reach hotel/campsite for breakfast or lunch).
NammaTrip is not responsible for misplacing/loss of any personal belongings.
Don’t expect electricity & luxury in the area.
We as a Adventure company aim to show you nice people the most beautiful and pristine places in Karnataka.
Preserving the cleanliness & beauty of our beautiful land is our top most priority.
Go deep into the nature
Hike to see the beauty of sunrise.
Trek to beautiful mountains..
Dip in the beaches of our beautiful coast.
Hike through the mystical rainforest of the Western Ghats.
Come Experience Namma Karnataka
For Terms & Conditions/ Cancellation Policy
Get in Touch
In case of any queries.Do get in touch with us.
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Mandatory use of face masks and gloves by the trekkers during the entire course of the trek.
2) The batch size will be limited to maintain social distancing. Trekkers must maintain a distance of 5ft among them during the course of the trail.
3) Trekkers must carry a hand sanitizer and use it regularly for their own safety.
4) Every trekker will be asked about their travel history during the last 10 days.If anybody has been in a red zone or has had an alarming travel history,he/she will be asked for covid tests done during the last 5 days and they can then proceed with the booking.
5) If the trekker shows any symptoms during the course of the trip or before, he/she will be advised to abort the trek.
6) The trekkers should not litter/spit/gargle during the course of the trek. They will also be strictly not allowed to share water bottles or any personal items.
7) Before boarding the bus, all the participants and the driver will be screened for temperature and face masks will be provided.
8) The mode of transportation used will be filled upto 70% of the capacity maximum.
9) All required information of the trekkers like Age,Phone Number and Home address will be recorded. A copy of Government Identification of all participants will be taken by us.
10) We will encourage all trekkers to follow respective Covid-19 Social Distancing Guidelines and State Government rules.
11) The trekkers will be made to sign a disclaimer form and made aware of everything they should not do during the trek.
12) The restaurants and hotels we choose for meals/accommodation will be of high hygienic standards and made sure the place is sanitized regularly.
13) All our Outdoor Leaders will be thoroughly briefed with everything that needs to be followed. We will also make sure there are organizers during the trip who will take care of all necessary precautions.
14) Any trekkers showing symptoms will be quickly isolated and will be asked to abort the trek at any time.
15) All the vehicles,restaurants,home stays and equipment used will be regularly sanitized with disinfectants.
Kunti Betta Peak, Karnataka
SH 19, Pandavapura, Karnataka 571434GET DIRECTIONS