Lakeside Camping at Pawana Lake, Lonavla
Small Steps Adventures invites you to a special moonlight camping at Pawna Lake!
Pawna Lake is popular among campers while being quite hip. The lake is situated 3 Kms off-road, nicely isolating it from any possible hustle and bustle. A perfect, peaceful getaway that promises to surprise you, even more so at midnight, where you can star-gaze while the moonlight reflects against the surface of the lake. You can even swim there, (with a life jacket) go pedal-boating and partake in enjoying good music at night along with the food!
03:30 PM: Reach campsite by your own vehicle. (bike/car)
04:00 PM: Evening snacks; start the party; campfire, swimming with life-jacket (everyone can swim), pedal-boating.
09:00 PM: Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg); Music.
Sunday (Second day)
06:30 AM: Hangover call (Bio-break facility at campsite)
07:00 AM: Awesome sunrise view.
08:00 AM: Tea.
09:00 AM: Breakfast.
09:30 AM: Goodbyes with load of memories and pictures.
Snacks, dinner. (Veg/Non-veg)
Swimming with life jacket.
Pedal-Boating 15-20 mins.
Tent with bedding and blanket.
Any item not covered under ‘inclusions.’
Travel till campsite.
2) Age Group criteria
- Any age group can enjoy at lake side, as campsite is fully safe.
3) Can I do swimming without life jacket?
- No. it’s not allowed.
4) Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
- High ground clearance vehicles as last 3 kms are Off-roading. Parking space is available.
- We will provide you bbq equipment with screw n coal. You have to prepare it on your own.
6) How will be stay facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (sharing of 3-4 basis), Blanket and pillow will be there.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost
If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
After that no refund will be provided
About the Organizer
About the Venue