Lakeside Camping at Pawna
Lake Side Camping at Pawna (Lonavala)
Just a few hours from Mumbai, Pawna Lake has something for everyone and every mood…
Looking at getting away from noise, pollution and the mundane city life? Break free at Pawna. Pawna Lake is located near Lonavala and is perfectly nestled among the hillocks of the Sahyadri ranges. Pawna lake is all about being close to nature, getting lost in the scenic views it offers and lots n lots of fun!!!
Adventure Geek invites you to our Pawna Lake campsite where you can see the most picturesque views around the lakeside. Visit the unexplored ancient temple beside the Lake which gets submerged in water in monsoons!!! Indulge in some fun activities in the open grounds, and as the night approaches enjoy the campfire with Guitar Jamming Session below the star-lit sky. The cozy stay in the tents just adds to the overall experience of true camping.
So, are you ready?!!
1. One Has to travel By Own Car/Bike (Location of Map will be Shared)
2. Comfortable tent stay
3. Western Toilet.
4. Evening Snacks, Lunch & Dinner, Barbeque included
5. 1 Packaged drinking water per person.
04:30 PM – Check-In, meet our Leader, One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at the lakeside campground. Once you are settled, it's up to you how much you can enjoy nature and activities.
05:00 PM –Take photographs, go on a walk, Relax
05:30 PM – Have evening snacks And Sunset After the sunset, the campsite will lit up and one can feel the cold breeze of Pawana Lake. And that's the time for a campfire and play games like Antakshari, dumsheras etc.
9:00 PM – Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready in the dining area. One can enjoy late night dance floor with music amidst nature. Have Dinner under Star-lit Sky…
10:00 PM – Continue the Guitar Jamming session/Dj Night with Camp-fire
11:30 PM – Lights-Off
6:30 am: Hangover wake-up call
7:00 am: Awesome sunrise view
8:00 am: Morning tea is must if it's a chilled morning
9:00 am: Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
9:30 am: Bye. With loads of memories and pictures!
*Registration will be accepted ONLY through Phone Call/SMS or WhatsApp
* Once booking is done no Refund will be given, at any circumstances
*Once amount is transferred please send the transaction id/details and Participant name(s) via email/ Whatsapp.
General Guideline for Pawna Lake Camping
Do not carry valuables or items like jewellery, laptops or any other things.
Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage to your belongings.
Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause a fire in the tent.
Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep the tent neat & tidy.
Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed on the premises or in the tent.
If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS.
All guests must follow the camping rules.
Is washroom and changing facility available?
What is the age group criteria?
- Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and etc.
Can I go swimming without a life jacket?
- No. its not allowed.
Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
- Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 1 km is Off-roading. Parking space is available.
- We will provide limited BBQ in the package.
How will be the stay facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with bedding, blanket, and pillow.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome Tea & Snacks
- Local delicious Dinner (Veg / N-Veg) unlimited
- Breakfast (Next Day) unlimited
- Complimentary singing session on Saturday night
- Lake view
- Music to dance
- Tent with Bedding, Pillow and Blanket
- BBQ - limited
- Campfire for all
- Common toilet facility
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travelling till Campsite
- Any other personal Expenses
- Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
Adventure Geek Pawana
Thakursai-Aajiwali Rd, Gevhande Khadak, Maharashtra 412108