Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Under the Million Stars.
Multiple Dates | 10:15AM
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Bhandhardhara... A perfect weekend gateway and one of the most popular destintaion near Mumbai. lushed with many attraction
in itself. Nestled in the scenic district of Igatpuri, Bhandardara developed as one of the best and less commercial hill stations of Maharashtra. The village is home to the state’s highest peak, Mount Kalsubai. Embraced by natural lakes,waterfalls, flora and fauna, Bhandardara is the best retreat for the mind, body and soul.
Sound of chirping birds, ripples of turquoise pristine water reflecting the bright green hills and forests, the soothing sound of the waterfalls, chilly winds, a starry night sky and the cozy bonfire – imagine all these in just one spot! Yes,you can simply relax in a tranquil and serene environment like this, even near a bustling city like Mumbai. How? Well, by
just taking a weekend camping trip to Bhandardara.
Duration: 1 Night 1 Days.
Difficulty Level: Easy
Day 1 -
Catch Kasara Local from CSMT or any other near by station of central line and get into the given local train leaving from CSTM on 10:16 AM
- 12:40 pm: Kasara station Meet LiveB4YouDie team near ticket counter.
- People who traveling by there own can reach campsite directly location will be share.
- 1:00 pm: We will Board towards campsite will make a halt on the way to get Refresh and Lunch.
- 04:30 pm: We reach campsite & have yummy snack and free time to explore the lakeview.
- 07:00 pm: Enjoy the camp night with your friends & love one.
- 09:00 am: Have a delicious local cuisine of Dinner
- 10:00 am : Prepare for a night under the sky , let the Arijit Singh in you come out, play a few games, share stories, make new friends and enjoy the campfire.
- 11:45 am: Off to the tents for a sound sleep (For those who are very sleepy :P). Day Ends.
DAY 2 -
- 08:00 am Wake up call, get refreshed by a hot cup of tea and breakfast.
- 09:00 am Move towards Lake and get ready for boating.
- 09:30 am Done with the Boating activities allotted time will be given to change and dry.
- 10:00 am Check out from campsite & leave towards Kasara.
- 01:00 pm: Reach Kasara station here we end our tour with best of Bhandardara memories.
- 03:30 pm: Adios! Back to the mundane city life. Until next time, LiveB4YouDie
Things to carry:
1. Id Proof Compulsory
2. Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes.
3. Water (2ltr Minimum compulsory)
4. Torch with an Extra pair of Batteries.(Mobile flash won't be entertained)
5. Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per prescriptions if any.
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Backpack to carry all stuff. (No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed.)
8. Odomos (for protection from mosquitoes).
9. Camera (Optional).
10. Bed Sheet / Sleeping Bag.
11. Extra Pair of Clothes.
1. Transportation from Kasara to Kasara.
2. Evening Refreshment and Dinner for Day 1
3. Breakfast for Day 2.
6. Tent Stay.
8. Leaders Expertise Charges
1. Anything other than mentioned above.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is cancelled 6 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled 4 days before the event date then no refunds will be given, but 50% of the booking amount will be compensated for the next event.
- No show = No refund.
- All the participants whether travelling by local train/bus or private vehicle must reach at the meeting point at the given time. The organizers will wait for you at the meeting point for not more than 15mins. Post which the organizers may go out of network range and will not be able to assist you to the base camp. In such situation the organizers shall not be liable for any inconvenience what so ever and the participants will be considered as "no show" for which no refund will be given.
- The leader’s decision will be final and no arguments or objection from the participants will be entertained.
- During the event if any participant does not follow safety instructions and indulges in acts that lead to physical harm , the organizers will not be held liable for it. If the weather conditions are unfavorable or that the time of a natural calamity on or before the trek, the event will be cancelled, and no refund will be given in this case. Stay options mentioned in the itinerary are subject to availability and natural conditions i.e. tents can’t be pitched if it rains and/or rain storm is being predicted. In such cases an attempt will be made to provide shelter for the night. Food during the trekking and camping events will be basic as it will be sourced locally from villages and will be cooked by villagers.
- No refund will be processed of once the event gets over. All participants are deemed to be physically fit for the event. In case a participant decides to dropout during the event he/she has to bear the extra cost of arranging his/her return. This cost will be charged at-actual-basis. Participant is responsible for his own valuables as there are no luggage safety lockers in any of the base camps. Participation will be at your own risk and the organizers will not be held responsible for any accidents, loss of life or valuables.
Bhandardara, Maharashtra 422604GET DIRECTIONS