Lonavala Trip, Lohgad Fort Trek, Pawana Lake Camping | Muddie Trails, Hyderabad
Muddie Trails presents a mouth-watering experience on the beautiful destination of Lonavala. Let’s hike up
Lohgad fort (Easy trek) and see one of the most beautiful valleys of Sahyadris with Pawana Lake background.
In the evening, let’s chill at the pristine Pawna Lake camp, get warm by the bonfire & treat ourselves by tasting the amazing local cuisine.
Let’s visit magnificent 2000-year-old Karla caves of Lonavala that were built by Buddist monks for meditation.
Let’s explore Lonavala town enjoying the cold climate, a beautiful dam, and a stunning viewpoint.
It’s time to #GetMuddie in Lonavala!
- Total slots for the trip: Usually 10 or more
- Stay: At our beautiful Pawna Lake campsite
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) – all included
- Hike difficulty: Easy (good for beginners)
- Train up & down between Hyderabad and Pune
- Private vehicle between Pune and Lonavala
- Trip start time: Friday night around 8.40 PM
- Trip end time: Monday morning around 7.30 AM
- The Lonavala hill station
- Famous Lohgad Fort
- Pawna Lake with Camping
- Karla Caves
- Bushi Dam
- Tigers Leap
- Music & Dance
- Good food
Day 0 (Friday):
- Board Mumbai Express Train from the following stations
- Nampally @ 20.40 | Begumpet @ 20.50 | Lingampalli @ 21.10
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Start from Pune after our breakfast, a short journey of around 2 hours to Lohgad base
- Start hiking up the fort that has well laid 300+ stairs initially. Along the way, we get to see beautiful Pawna lake in the backdrop of lower Sahyadirs. It’s a huge fort to explore once we reach the top. It will easily take 2 hours to cover entire fort.
- Head to the thick ridge that is special to this fort, the corner of which is used to punish people committing crimes.
- Head to our beautiful camp on the banks of Pawana Lake and have well deserved Lunch.
- Relax for a while, drive to the base of Karla caves and hike up towards this ancient wonder. Explore the caves, stone carvings and narrow paths for two hours.
- Get back to Campsite by evening, enjoy Chai with snacks as we laze around in the breezy evening.
- Revel in the warmth of campfire after this.
- Have hot & delicious veg/non-veg dinner together.
- Social gathering & group activities through the night, play our music, sing and dance.
- Rest in the tents
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Start the day with a hot breakfast around 9 AM
- Head to Lonavala town, spend some quality time at Bushy dam, enjoy the scenic views of Tigers Leap point
- Do some shopping, taste some street food like Wada pav
- Start back to Pune, reach by early evening, catch the train back to HYD
- Konark Express at 19:05 PM
Day 3 (Monday):
- Reach Hyderabad around 7 AM
- Share our beautiful little Lonavala weekend getaway story with our friends
- Travel (Trains, private vehicle)
- Stay at our picturesque Pawna Lake Campsite
- SAT Lunch, 1 High-Tea with snacks, 1 Dinner,
- SUN Breakfast
- Campfire with group activities
- Experience all the places mentioned in the Highlights section
- All entry tickets
- One organizer from MT
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- Any misc things not mentioned in the inclusions above
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
- Our facilities are basic without any luxury.
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
Get Muddie in Travel..