This show will have the veteran composer/singer/performer Padma Shri Purushottam Upadhyay’s famous Gujarati compositions performed by various singers/performers like Osman Mir, Viraj Upadhyay Gabhawala- Bijal Upadhyay Desai, Himali Vyas Naik, Jahnvi Shrimankar and Shri Purushottam Upadhyay himself.
Shri Purushottam Upadhyay, in his work span of seven decades has contributed enormously to the field of Gujurati Music,with his performances in India and abroad, Gujarati film music and Sugam Sangeet with his incomparable and unique compositions.He has been conferred with the Padma Shree award for his outstanding and longstanding contribution in the field of Gujurati Sugam Sangeet .He is a legend who can be bestowed with the honour of being the Guru of a guarana or style of singing in Gujurati.
Only if we are not sold out. We advise patrons to book in advance as the show will sell out very quickly.
2. Would I be allowed in in-case I am late for the show?
Yes, Late Entry is allowed, however the auditorium doors are sealed during the performance of songs. You will be allowed into the auditorium at the discretion of the organizers. We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior.
3. Can I go out & come back during the show?
Yes, re-entry is allowed. We do however recommend you try to keep movement in and out of the auditorium to a minimum to ensure that there is minimal disturbance to the artists on stage and your fellow audience members.
4. Do we get specific seat numbers or is it free seating?
Yes, you get to choose specific seat numbers & category while booking.
5. Will there be food & beverages at the venue?
Yes. Refreshments will be available for purchase at the venue. No food or drinks will be allowed inside the auditorium however.
6. How is the auditorium & seating?
The auditorium is fully air-conditioned with cushioned bucket seats. However, there is no elevator facility in the building.
7. Are wheel chair ramps or elevator facilities available at the venue?
Yes. We advise you to buy corner seats for the differently abled & senior citizens.
8. Is parking available at the venue?
Limited parking is available in the venue premises. Kindly plan to reach the venue well in advance to avail the same.
9. Can I buy tickets using cash?
Yes, you can buy tickets in cash from the box office counters. The counters will go live at the venue 5 days prior to the show.
10. Do you accept cards for purchase of tickets?
We accept all debit/credit cards including Master Card, Visa, Maestro, American Express and Diners Card
11. Can I upgrade my tickets?
Yes. Depending on Availability only.
12. What is the duration of the show?
It will be 150 minutes including a short interval
13. Will I be able to get a refund for the tickets if I do not attend the show?
No refund will be provided for tickets.
14. Can my tickets be transferred?
No, the tickets cannot be transferred.
14. Where can I read the ticketing `Terms & Conditions’?
All terms & conditions are mentioned in the T&C tab on the event page.
The Royal Opera House, Mumbai
Mathew Rd, Opera House, Girgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400004