Madaari with Pallavi Mahajan
Madaari is a series of shows Stage Time is doing with Various performing artists. It signifies how an artist plays gracefully with words to create magic. The metaphorical significance of the name is that we all can be a Madaari by keeping track of our emotions and any situation around us. Eventually how we feel about something is completely our choice.
About the artist-
Pallavi Mahajan recently got recognized for her “Sukoon” poem. She completed her masters in dentistry in 2016. She has been writing since school and started performing her write-ups in Delhi poetry circuit an year and a half back . She has been appreciated for her voice, content and presentation skills. Sukoon has hit a chord with more than 10 million people on social media. Farhan Akhtar has been her poetry writing skill’s fan. She strives to write better, perform better and keep connecting with world through her words.
She will be performing live on zoom this 24th of May to make your isolation happier and hopeful.
Buy your tickets to the world of Sukoon!
Please note the below mentioned terms and conditions carefully:
1. The clickable streaming link of live show will be mentioned in your e-ticket only.
2. This show is on Zoom. Please download the Zoom Web Meetings app and register. In case you are using Desktop/Laptop, the link on e-ticket will take you to Zoom.us, please register with your email address you used while buying the ticket.
3. Recording or uploading of this stream is strictly not permitted.
4. Please keep your video ON during the show. Wear headsets for better experience.
5. The show begins at around 8 PM. Please make sure you're ready by around 7.50 and join the zoom call. Also make sure you're in a good room with internet and silence around.
6. If your individual connection is not optimal we would not be responsible.
7. One ticket includes access given to only one screen to view the live stream.
8.Cheer up the artist and enjoy , you are a part of something special.
9. Most Importantly - Don't forget to wash your hands okay?