Makeup Week 2020
MakeUp Week (MUW) is a 2 day makeup show packed with education, professional makeup brands, finest makeup academies of India, professional makeup artists from across the country & leading makeup artists from within the industry.
Building on the successful launch of India’s first professional makeup show exclusively for MUAs, we’re excited to bring in the 2nd edition of The MakeUp Week (MUW) with internationally acclaimed makeup artists who are at the peak of their makeup division. We are ecstatic to announce our experts who would be hosting landmark educational makeup sessions at Makeup Week 2020 including:
- Armand Beasley - UK-based celebrity makeup artist, Armand Beasley. Curator of MUW2020, Armand is an international makeup artist, presenter and respected beauty expert whose clients range from international Royalty to Hollywood royalty.Having worked at the Oscars and as BAFTAs ofﬁcial makeup spokesperson, who better than Armand, to lead India’s biggest celebration of its professional makeup industry.
- Clover Wootton - You’re just as likely to ﬁnd bottles of fake blood in Clover Wootton’s kit, as you are to spot a palette of trending lipsticks. The hair, make-up and prosthetic designer is Bollywood’s go-to person for a good on-screen transformation, and can create anything from hyper-realistic limbs to bloody battle wounds. Over the past ﬁve years, the British artist has gathered major cred for her work in ﬁlms like Haider, Revolver Rani (she did Kangana Ranaut’s nose), Parched, Bajirao Mastani, and more recently for Anushka Sharma’s eerie makeover in Pari, and Ranbir Kapoor’s look for the biopic, Sanju. While she’s busy with upcoming projects (Sui Dhaga and Zero), Wootton talks to us about designing a realistic look for a ﬁlm and her obsession with all things gory.
- Cory Walia - An artist that needs no introduction, Cory Walia has been working his magic with make-up for over 25 years. He is the numero uno in the makeup industry. Part of Lakmé's bridal dream team, Cory is known for giving brides, dream makeovers on their special day. His experience reﬂects in his work. He has offered his services for editorial photo shoots, fashion shows, ﬁlm, and of course, weddings.
- Dar - Based in London, celebrity hair designer Dar has been setting trends for over 30 years. His international work has seen him in constant demand with Bollywood stars to Hollywood stars, from various international Royal houses to shooting covers for prestigious glossies like Vogue. To share his experience. Dar is exclusively here for MUW.
- Sharon Knuiman - Sharon Knuiman is a well-known makeup artist from Amsterdam, The Netherlands, with more than 14 years’ experience in the areas of fashion photo shoots, creative studio photo shoots, cinema movies, fashion shows, makeup education, special effects and product consultations. She has travelled the world for Make-up Studio to educate makeup artists around the world, create beautiful looks in fashion and video shoots and leading makeup teams in several cities of Fashion Week like Paris and Amsterdam.
- Vipul Bhagat - Vipul is a make-up professional and has been working in the Indian Film and Advertising Industry for over 25 years. His experience is vast and includes regular work in fashion shows such as Lakme Fashion Week, Mumbai Couture Week, Miss India and so on. In addition to this, his fashion work includes other shows of celebrity designers such as Manish Malhotra, Narendra Kumar Ahmed, J.J. Vallaya, Rocky S, Tarun Tahiliani, Ritu Kumar, Krishna Mehta, Sabyasachi, Vikram Phadnis, Sheetal Design Studio, Suneet Verma, Manav Gangwani to name a few. Vipul Bhagat has carved a niche for himself in the ﬁlm industry and in the advertising and modelling fraternity. Vipul Bhagat is only getting better and better with time.
A Glimpse Of MakeUp Week 2019
The St. Regis Mumbai
462, Senapati Bapat Marg, Gandhi Nagar, Upper Worli, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013GET DIRECTIONS