Master Your Camera FAST photo workshop for beginners with Girish Menon
Master Your Camera F.A.S.T. is an innovative 1-day photography workshop:
- Designed for first-time DSLR, mirrorless and bridge camera users
- Learn the manual mode
- Result oriented practical approach
- Simple instructions
- Unlimited post-workshop support via. e-mail, WhatsApp and Facebook
How will you benefit from the Master Your Camera F.A.S.T. workshop?
- Use your camera in the MANUAL MODE instead of AUTOMATIC and SEMI-AUTOMATIC MODES.
- Set the FOCUS to ensure that your pictures are always SHARP, even in LOW LIGHT.
- Set the ISO, APERTURE and SHUTTER SPEED (exposure) to give you the best results.
- Choose a relevant DEPTH OF FIELD (out of focus background).
- Set the appropriate METERING MODE, WHITE BALANCE and TONALITY etc.
- COMPOSE powerful photographs.
- Understand image formats such as JPG, RAW, TIFF, RAW+JPG etc.
What to bring
Any DSLR Camera / Bridge Camera / Mirrorless Camera / Point-and-shoot camera which has a MANUAL MODE
A notebook and pen to make notes
Girish Menon made his first pictures in his teens - a set of 36 photographs on a film camera. Already possessing an interest in experiencing wildlife, cultures and ancient knowledge that were quickly fading, he took off on a solo trip to South India after quitting his IT job. He took up photography full time on his return and has been facilitating workshops since 2007.
Workbay Co-Working Space
1st Floor, Deep Jyot Bungalow, off S.V. Road, 39, Church Avenue, opposite Sacred Heart Church, Santacruz (W), Willingdon, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400054