Master Your Camera FAST photo workshop for beginners with Girish Menon
Master Your Camera F.A.S.T. is an innovative 1-day photography workshop:
- Designed for first-time DSLR, mirrorless and bridge camera users
- Learn the manual mode
- Result oriented practical approach
- Simple instructions
- Unlimited post-workshop support via. e-mail, WhatsApp and Facebook
How will you benefit from the Master Your Camera F.A.S.T. workshop?
- Use your camera in the MANUAL MODE instead of AUTOMATIC and SEMI-AUTOMATIC MODES.
- Set the FOCUS to ensure that your pictures are always SHARP, even in LOW LIGHT.
- Set the ISO, APERTURE and SHUTTER SPEED (exposure) to give you the best results.
- Choose a relevant DEPTH OF FIELD (out of focus background).
- Set the appropriate METERING MODE, WHITE BALANCE and TONALITY etc.
- COMPOSE powerful photographs.
- Understand image formats such as JPG, RAW, TIFF, RAW+JPG etc.
What to bring
Any DSLR Camera / Bridge Camera / Mirrorless Camera / Point-and-shoot camera which has a MANUAL MODE
A notebook and pen to make notes
Girish Menon made his first pictures in his teens - a set of 36 photographs on a film camera. Already possessing an interest in experiencing wildlife, cultures and ancient knowledge that were quickly fading, he took off on a solo trip to South India after quitting his IT job. He took up photography full time on his return and has been facilitating workshops since 2007.
1st Floor, Deepjyot Bungalow, Church Avenue,Off SV Road, Santacruz W, Mumbai, India 400054