Master your DSLR Camera F.A.S.T.
Master Your DSLR Camera F.A.S.T. is an innovative 1-day photography workshop:
- Designed for first-time DSLR users
- Result oriented all practical approach
- Simple instructions
- Unlimited post workshop support
How will you benefit from the Master Your DSLR Camera F.A.S.T. workshop?
- Learn how to use your camera in the MANUAL MODE instead of AUTOMATIC and SEMI-AUTOMATIC MODES
- Set the FOCUS correctly to ensure that your pictures are always SHARP, even in LOW LIGHT
- Set the ISO, APERTURE and SHUTTER SPEED (exposure settings) according to how you want your picture to look
- Choose a relevant DEPTH OF FIELD for example, focus on your subject and have the background go out of focus
- Set the appropriate LIGHT METERING MODE, WHITE BALANCE, TONALITY etc.
- COMPOSE powerful photographs, and more.
What do you need to bring?
Any DSLR Camera / Bridge Camera / Mirrorless Camera / Point-and-shoot camera which has a MANUAL MODE
A notebook and pen to make notes
The Master Your DSLR Camera F.A.S.T. workshop is priced at a nominal Rs. 3,000. It includes tea and snacks
7-day FREE cult.fit pass
Harkat Studios, Versova, Mumbai
HARKAT STUDIOS, BUNGALOW 94, FIRST FLOOR, ARAM NAGAR 2, VERSOVA, ANDHERI WEST, 400061-MUMBAI