Meteor Shower Special Trek to Anjaneri Fort
December 14 | 6PM
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Date: 14-15 December'19
Type: Hill Forts
Height: 4200 ft
Fort Range: Triyambakeshwar
Endurance - 2 / 5
Anjaneri Fort :
The fort of Anjaneri, being the birthplace of lord ‘Hanuman’, has a great historical importance. Lord Hanuman was son of Maharaj 'Keshari' and ‘Anjanimata’ also known the son of ‘Pavan Dev’ (the wind), and hence the fort is called as ‘Anjaneri’. Anjaneri is one of the important forts in the ranges of Trimbyakeshwar near Nashik.
The temple of ‘Anjani Mata’, a big marvelous temple devoted to the mother of Lord Hanuman, is another attraction. The temple is quite big. It is a proper place to accommodate on the fort.
● 120 Shooting Star in one hour
● 360View of Sahyadris
● Best place for star photography
● Beautiful Sunrise
● Foggy Mornings
● On the way from Anjaneri village to the fort some carvings can be seen in the caves near the steps. These caves have been carved out people from Jain religion.
● The temple of ‘Anjani Mata’. The temple is quite huge.
● At a certain distance from this temple is ‘Seeta cave’. This cave is made up of two rooms and there are many carvings inside the cave.
● Addition to this we have a citadel, where one more temple of ‘Anjani Mata’ can be seen.
● Lake shaped like the footprint of Lord Hanuman
Mumbai_CST 6:25 pm
Byculla 6:33 pm
Dadar 6:40 pm
Kurla 6:47 pm
Ghatkopar 6:51 pm
Mulund 7:03 pm
Thane 7:07 pm
Dombivili 7:19 pm
Kalyan 7:28 pm
Asangaon 8:02 pm
Kasara 8:39 pm
• Meeting point and gathering at Kasara station.
• Dinner during the journey - TTMM ( not icluded in the cost )
• We will be providing tea/coffee.
• Travel till the base village by local jeeps and reach by 12:00am.
• Start trekking after an introduction round.
• Reach the top by 2.30 am, set up campfire, play games, gaze the stars or rest.
• Wake up call at 6.00 am, explore the place, click some photos & selfies
• Have breakfast.
• Start Descend by 7.30am and reach the base village by 9.30 am.
• Visit Hanuman temple at the base village and start the return journey.
• Reach Kasara by 11.30 am.
• Reach Mumbai by 1.30 - 2.30 pm tentatively.
₹950/- per person
1. Travelling from Kasara to Kasara
3. Expertise Charges
4. Tea / coffee and refreshments
1. Packaged Beverage/Water/Food Items
2. Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
3. Any personal expenses
4. Medication and Insurance
Things to carry:
• TORCH with extra batteries (very important).
• Identity proof (must)
• Sleeping bag or Mat to rest.
* Warm Clothes it is cold
• Wear clothes that are comfortable and allows free movement of the body.
• Some ready to eat food like plum cakes, biscuits, chips, etc.
• Water (atleast 3 Ltrs.)
• Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
• A good trekking shoes or floaters.
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.
Please do not carry Jholas.
Please avoid wearing Jewellery.
No Smoking, tobacco and alcohol.
Be a group - its not a race.
NO littering please, we are educated right?! :)
The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No arguments will be entertained.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable.
(Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
If cancellation is done prior to 15 days of outing 95% will be refunded.
If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing, 70% will be refunded.
If cancellation is done prior to 5 days of outing, 40% will be refunded.
If done prior to 2 days of outing 10% will be refunded
Above and after no refund will be provided.
Please understand this ain’t a picnic, all trekking and adventure activities demand fitness.
We request you to get a medical fitness check done before you participate in any such events. If you are suffering from any allergy, carry proper medications and inform your trek leaders about it. Also make sure you have a sufficient supply of medication for your trip, building in an allowance for any travel delay. Those with Active Chest and Heart diseases that limit physical activity should not go to high altitudes.
Anjaneri Fort, NashikGET DIRECTIONS
- Unsure if you would be able to go?
Worried your boss may cancel your holiday or your professor may put up weekend lectures? Dont worry, you can easily transfer your ticket to your friend later!
- Going out with friends?
Unlock rewards or cashbacks the next time you are going to an event with your friends. Just use the ‘Buy Together’ option for an event if you see one on its page.
Paytm Insider is a platform that helps you discover and buy the best in events, travel and food in your city. We strive to curate experiences that are worth your time and money, possibly something you have never tried before.
For event organizers
Paytm Insider is built by the same team that created Bacardi NH7 Weekender (us) and we sure know what goes into putting together a great experience. Our technology, marketing and customer support can help you build a community of not just ticket buyers, but also fans.