Delhi, We're back!
And this time it's getting bigger and grander!!
Oyo *Mindful Love Tribe presents
The Biggest festival celebrating love.
Join in for a magical evening filled with heart warming connections, enriching experiences and remarkable transformations.
Whether you're looking to start an intimate relationship or want to deepen the intimacy with your existing partner,our workshop will empower you with practical tools to build & sustain high quality, nourishing and fulfilling relationships.
In this workshop, you will learn:
1. Different stages of relationships and attachment styles.
2. Conditioning & patterns that influence our love choices & what to look for in a compatible match.
3.Mindfulness Skills to build intimacy, love and compassion for yourself and your partner.
4. Art of dealing with conflicts and emotional triggers.
5. Art of vulnerability and setting healthy boundaries.
6. Understanding your and your partner's love languages.
7. Understanding the pattern of your brain in love and the science of love behind healthy relationships.
8. Role of digital media in modern relationships and how mindfulness can help to overcome digital addiction.
The workshop is open for both singles and couples.
About the Speakers:
Shivam is the author of two best-selling self-help books "How to unleash your true potential" and "Finding the Magic in You" and conducts workshops on various topics like mindfulness, habits, addictions.
Shweta Advani,founder of Mindful Love Tribe,is a leading relationship columnist and Mindfulness coach who conducts workshops on Mindful relationships.
69, Regal Building, Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001