Monsoon Special Trek to Mt. KALSUBAI
Kalsubai with its towering height of 5400ft, recognized as the highest peak of Maharashtra. It is situated in the Kalsubai mountain range which is an offshoot range from main Sahyadri range and rung from west to east. The name of this mountain range has been derived from the name of Kalsubai peak itself.
This entire range is amazing from the trekking point of view. Though small in length, this range has some of the tallest peaks and toughest forts. Starting from west to east this range contains Kulang, Madan, Alang forts. Top of Kalsubai peak gives an excellent view of all these forts. Kalsubai, though the highest peak, from trekking point of view it's easy. The peak has a temple and to visit this temple many people trek to the top. So, for sake of such pilgrim trekkers government and local villagers have made the route easy and safe by putting ladders and staircase wherever necessary. So, reaching the top is just a test of your stamina and not mountaineering skill. But once you reach the top then you get an absolutely uninterrupted view of the surrounding.
Height: 1,646 m.
Difficulty Grade: Medium.
Endurance Grade: High.
Duration: 1 Night - 1 Day
Group Size: 50
Scaling the highest peak of Maharashtra.
Rainy seasons first trek.
Surreal greenery and blissful environment while Kalsubai trek
Panoramic view of several mountains
Pick- up points:
- 10:30 pm: Pritam Hotel Dadar (E)
- 11:30 pm: Nitin Company Thane (W)
- 12:00 am: Kalyan Bhiwandi Bypass
Day – 1:
10:30 pm: Meet Team at Pritam Hotel Near Dadar station (Flyover Dadar East)
11:00 pm: Journey start with private vehicle
Day – 2:
05:00 am: Wake Up & Get Refresh
05:30 am: Grab quick Breakfast
06:00 am: Gear up, & pack your bags and get out! For adventure Trek It's gonna be a long climb to the top. We will make a few halts on the way where you can grab your snack or a drink.
11:00 am: We reach Kalsubai Top You will get a beautiful view of Heaven on earth & Foggy clouds
11:45 am: We start our descent. Finally, you get a view of the surroundings you climbed through in the early Morning.
03:00 pm: We reach back down and grab a quick Lunch
04:00 am: Time to head back to Mumbai.
08:00 pm: Adios! Back to the mundane city life. Until next time, LiveB4YouDie!
- Transport from Dadar to Dadar by Non-A/C private vehicle.
- Morning breakfast-tea
- First Aid kit
- Group expertise charges.
- Mineral Water/Cold Drinks
- Anything that is not mentioned the in "Included" list.
Think To be carried:
- Identity Proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (2 Litres)
- Some ready to eat food - Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- ORS, Glucose, Electrol, Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
- A good Trekking Shoes, Extra pair of Socks.
- Rain cheater, Umbrella
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands-free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.
- Cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the event date will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 3 - 6 days will incur a 70% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours to the event will receive no refund.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leaders’ decisions will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- There is no freshen up / washroom facility at the top. There is the only a toilet at the base village.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sports shoes or trekking shoes of good quality.
- Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care.
- The "LiveB4YouDie" will not be responsible for injury/accident/death to the participants.
- Participants with any medical issues /history are not allowed to opt for this event. If he/she does so that it is done at the participant's risk. The management won't be responsible for any incident.
Pritam Da Dhaba, Dadar
1, Swami Ganjivandas Marg, Dadar East, Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400014