Monsoon Trek to Harihar Fort | Luxor Trails
Harihar is hauntingly beautiful, an alluring mountain that will leave you both awestruck and intimidated at the same time. A rock cut stair case leads you to the fort. After you climb the first rocky staircase, we walk under an overhang with a sheer drop.
Again, one has to climb a set of steep stairs (with niches), then pass through a staircase inside the rock (like Peth-kothligad fort) and then reach the top of the fort.
Yet, none of this hard work beats the view and the overall feeling of being at Harihar
▪ Train travel tickets to and fro Mumbai
▪ 2 meals (Breakfast and Evening Snacks)
▪ Trek charges
▪ Expertise charges
▪ Meet up at Dadar station by 12:05am.
▪ Board Kasara local train of 12:33am and reach Kasara by 3am.
▪ In a private cab proceed towards the base village.
▪ This particular batch has very high probability of fireflies sightings on the way!
▪ Reach the base village by 5:30am and have rest.
▪ Post breakfast our trek starts.
▪ Reach the peak in around 3 hours and feel the adrenaline rush of standing atop the mountain!
▪ Have your packed lunch at the peak.
▪ Post lunch, start trekking down towards the base village.
▪ Changing room available post trek with evening tea and snacks.
▪ Board the same private cab back to Kasara.
▪ Board the Mumbai local and reach by 7pm.
▪ Good Bye Hugs⛄
Dadar Railway Station
Dadar Railway Station, Mumbai