Monsoon Waterfall Caves Camping trek to Harishchandragad
Monsoon Camping Behind a Waterfall - Trek to Harishchandragad.
The Fort Harishchandragad is one of the favorate destination for trekkers during every season, but it has a special attractions especially during monsoon for its breath taking beautiful environment and The main attraction of this hill fort remains the Konkan Kada. an almost 1423M concave fall. It is a vertical overhang, A cliff which shapes like a Cobra's hood. providing a panoramic view of the surrounding hills and an enchanting sunset. it comes in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra, is one of the most challenging treks in the Western Ghats. Situated in the Malshej region of the ghats. To reach this fort there are seven routes of which we will be going via Pachnai (the easiest route form all seven). The Best Part is we dont stay in a Cave.. Rather we have our exclusive Location right behind a Waterfall with a Breath taking Landscape view.
Friday Night :
12:15AM Kasara Local from CSMT.
03:30AM Reach Kasara.
03:45AM Meetup with Leaders.
03:50AM Get into the local vehicles.
04:00AM En route have a tea at a hotel n continue your journey.
08:00AM Reach base village.
08:15AM Get refreshed.
09:00AM Ice Breaking Session.
09:15AM Start Ascending.
11:00AM Reach Temple.
11:45AM Explore Kokankada (the most beautiful part of the fort),
01:00PM Visit Ganesh Caves.
01:30PM Have Lunch.
02:30PM Start Descending towards The Camping Site.
04:30PM Evening Refreshment (Maggi or Bhutta).
05:00PM Reach the Campsite.
05:15PM Put your bags of loads aside n relaxed.
07:00PM Session of Bonfire (depends on whether)
07:00AM Morning wakeup.
08:00AM Start Descending.
10:00AM Reach Base village.
11:00AM Start Journey back to Kasara by same local transport.
03:00PM Reach kasara station.
Its Time to Say Good Bye....
Things to carry :
1. Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes.
2. Water (2ltr Minimum compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Raincoat / Pochos.
5. Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per priscriptions if any.
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Backpack to carry all stuffs. (No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed.)
8. Extra Pair of Clothes (as a backup if you need a change).
9. Camera (Optional).
10. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.(Mobile flash wont be entertained)
11. Bedsheets / Blankets / Sleeping Bag.
12. Odomos (for protection from mosquitoes).
13. Proof Compulsory
1. Transportation for kasara to kasara.
2. 2 Breakfast 1 lunch 1 Dinner
3. Tent Charges.
4. Entry Fees.
5. Leaders Expertise Charges
- Anything other than mentioned above.
Pachnai Village, Harishchandragad
Pachnai Village, Near Akole Taluka, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra