Mountain Camping at Kshetra Mahabaleshwar
Advait Valley Camp, Kshetra Mahabaleshwar is one of the top rated and most trusted mountain campsites located at the edge of Krishna Valley, on the roof of Mahabaleshwar at an altitude of 1350m. On one side lies the dense eco-sensitive forest of Mahabaleshwar, while on the other side is the jaw-dropping-ly beautiful Krishna Valley which offers views of river, mountains and valley! Sunrises are best enjoyed from our activity lawn(Only actual photos of our campsite are displayed here)
Top rated & trusted campsite | Campsite Games | BBQ | Campfire | Star Gazing | Camp Music | Nature Trails | Pure Veg Food | Strawberry Picking.
- Breakfast only.
- Accommodation for two in a double sharing forest tent for one night.
- RO water bottle and glasses in tent.
- Blankets, pillows, mattresses, towels and bed linen for two and an emergency light in the tent.
- Common Toilets and bathrooms with hand wash and shower gel.
- Heritage Temple Walk.
- Campsite Games.
- Make your own tea/coffee using our electric kettle and supplies.
- High tea snacks(at actual cost - pakodas, tea/coffee).
- Dinner+Barbecue(Rs. 367 per person per night including taxes).
- Lunch(Rs. 262per person per night including taxes).
- Guided Star Gazing.
- Strawberry Picking.
- Guided Trek.
Check-in time : 1PM onwards.
Check-out time : 10AM
Note: All meals are pure vegetarian. Alcohol and campers under the influence of alcohol are prohibited at the campsite. Self service campsite.
Advait Valley Camp, Kshetra Mahabaleshwar
Near Ramsukh Resorts & Spa, Kshetra Mahabaleshwar, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra 412806