Mumbai Midnight Sea-Side Cycling | Wandering Souls
So, do you know the seven islands that made Mumbai? OOPS don’t know. Let’s not read about it now, let’s experience these 7 islands through our next cycling event “Mumbai Midnight Sea-Side Cycling”. You must have seen various coastlines across India but the Mumbai Coastline is iconic for its beautiful rocky bay and a view of historic and modern skylines of the city. This would cover the coastline of Mumbai starting from the Renowned Gateway of India till the Stony sea shore of Mumbai, Bandra Bandstand.
New to Mumbai, didn’t experience the nightlife yet or need a different experience of Mumbai midnight getaway, our 25km cycling event is the perfect one for you. What could be more special than experiencing Mumbai under full moon light and yes, the icing on the cake, Mumbai breeze, hot chai and beautiful street lights
Distance: 25kms Approx.
- Gear/Non-Gear Cycles(for those who hire through Wandering Souls)
- Transfer of cycles from bandra to starting point(for those who hire through Wandering Souls)
- Refreshments and Energy kit
- Wandering Souls expertise and admin charges
- Backup Vehicle
- Spare Cycles
- First Aid
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
Things to Carry
- Identity Proof (Mandatory)
- Riding Gear and accessories (Optional)
- Water Bottle Minimum 1 litre(Mandatory)
- Electrol, Glucon D
- Medicines those if you require usually
- Camera, Cell Phone (Optional)
- Dry fruits and chocolates
- A backpack to put all these things
- 23:00 hrs Gather at Colaba for Orientation and Distribution of cycles and refreshments
- 23:30 hrs Start the ride from Gateway of India to Bandra Bandstand
- 04:00 hrs Chill on Bandstand with hot chai, ride finishes here
- Leopold Café
- Taj Mahal Palace
- Regal Cinema
- Gateway of India
- Rajabhai Clock Tower
- Bombay High Court
- BMC HQ
- Marine Drive
- Taraporewala Aquarium
- Girgaon Chowpatty
- Breach Candy
- Haji Ali
- Worli Seaface
- Siddhivinayak Temple
- Shivaji Park
- Mahim Dargah
- Band Stand
- Cancellation charge of 15% would be deducted from the booking if cancelled 3 days before the event
- No refund would be granted if cancelled within 3 days of the event
How will you contact me once I register?
We will be mailing you the details about the trek a day or two before the event.
What is the difficulty level of this route?
The difficulty level of this ride is easy. Majority of the route is flat
Will I be able to complete the ride? I have not cycled for a long time.
We have had participants who cycles after a gap of 10 year or more complete the ride. We take ample stops in between so that the ride does not become strenuous.
I’m very tall/short, will I get a cycle for my height?
Please inform us beforehand for any special requirements, we will try to arrange the same.
What is the age limit of the ride?
The age limit for the trek is 18 years with no upper limit. Participants below the age of 18yrs need to be accompanied by a guardian
Can I come alone?
Yes, many of our participants are solo travellers.
Is it safe for a female solo traveller?
It is completely safe for a female solo traveller as our representatives will be there with you all the time.
Moreover, most of our event have 60% female participation.
Can we smoke or drink alcohol?
Smoking or drinking alcohol is prohibited.
Will I get water during the ride?
Yes, we will be carrying water with us, but you need to bring bottles which you can refill.
What if I’m unable to complete the ride?
Our experienced coordinators will make sure you complete the ride. In case you not able to, you need to transfer the cycles back to the start point.
What if I have a medical emergency?
We will carry first aid kit with us. The coordinators will be first aid certified. If the problem increases, we will quickly get you to closest medical attention possible.
What kind of clothing we need to wear?
We recommend you bright coloured comfortable clothes
Kailash Parbat Restaurant, Colaba Causeway
5, Sheela Mahal, 1st Pasta Lane, Near Strand Cinema, Colaba, MumbaiGET DIRECTIONS