Mumbai Underwater Festival 2017
A festival that celebrates the underwater world and the spirit of adventure!
What to expect
- Underwater Playground: An introductory session in SCUBA Diving for beginners in our 10 feet deep pool with an underwater photobooth. Open for both Swimmers and Non-Swimmers.
- Underwater Hockey: A high-adrenaline international sport played for the first time in Mumbai (basic swimming knowledge required)
- Dive Games: A fun and challenging underwater obstacle course in a 17 feet deep pool (for certified divers only)
- Skateboarding: Skate at our freshly built skate-park
- Slacklining: Find your balance on a 2 inch slackline
- Spikeball: A fun 2 v. 2 game popular in the US that you'll get hooked on to in no time.
- Talks and Seminars by industry leaders
- Photography exhibition
- Trick-Lining show
- Exclusive deals and information about diving around the world
- Talk to instructors and experts and find the best places to start your diving journey
- Food & Beverage area with Mumbai's best food trucks
Not sure? Please call 83800 87062 or 91584 11371 to clarify in case of any doubts.
Pune Underwater Festival 2016 - Aftermovie
Mumbai Underwater Festival Teaser 1
Prabodhankar Thakeray Krida Sankul
Shahaji Raje Rd, Vishnu Prasad Society, Vile Parle East, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400057, India