Mussoorie Trekking | YHAI
Himalayan Doon unit alongwith Uttarakhand State Branch is organizing 4 day "Trekking cum Adventure training program in the lap of enchanting "Queen of Hills (Mussoorie)”. These three nights and four days will become the most cherishable memories of your life.
DAY WISE SCHEDULE:
- Reporting at Youth Hostel, Mussoorie by 1700 Hrs
- Acclimatization & Orientation
- Night stay at Youth Hostel, Mussoorie (on sharing basis)
- Youth Hostel to George Everest House by road transport (15km)
- Trekking from George Everest House to Himalayan Adventure Institute through Jungle via Binog Top (Forest permission will be arranged by YHAI), (distance approx 12km)
- Riverside camping at Night (on sharing basis)
Day 3: Adventure Activities at Himalayan Adventure Institute :
Artificial Wall climbing, Rope courses (Commando bridge, Cat Walk, Double rope bridge, Burma bridge), Confidence building course (Balance beam, tyre crossing, Commando net, zig zag balance, vault gate, Rappelling, Rock Climbing, River crossing …)
Day 4: Visit to Kempty Fall and dispersal after breakfast
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Participation in the program is open to all YHAI Members who are physically fit for trekking and Adventure Activities and are of age above 15 years. This condition will be adhered to strictly. Under age participants will not be considered in any case.
HOW TO REACH THE BASE CAMP:
Govt Youth Hostel, Mussoorie is situated near the MDDA lake 6km before Mussoorie town which is well connected from Dehradun(30km). A bus/taxi from railway station departs almost every 30 minutes from morning to evening.
Youth Hostel Association Of India
Barlow Ganj, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179