Go Trekking: Mystic Sandhan Valley
A terrain inspired by canyons and valleys, the Sandhan Valley is a stunning site located in the the Sahyadri mountain ranges. Located in the Ahmednagar district, near the famous fort Ratangad, the Sandhan Valley is often called the Valley of Suspense, thanks to its narrow trekking path with 300 ft rock walls on both the sides.
Height : 4100 ft.
- 10:50 PM - CST
- 10:57 PM - Byculla
- 11:05 PM - Dadar
- 11:13 PM - Kurla
- 11:18 PM - Ghatkopar
- 11:34 PM - Thane
- 11:57 PM - Dombivali
- 12:07 AM - Kalyan
- 01:18 AM - Kasara
What You Will Get
- 1:30 AM - Depart to Samrad by a Private Vehicle
- 4 AM: Reach Samrad. Proceed for some rest and breakfast.
- 7 AM: Move towards the entry point exploring Sandhan Valley. Rappel down a few patches. Lunch mid way
- 5:30 AM: Reach the camping area. Settle after a tiring day followed by talks, food and campfire
- End the day nearby a natural pool under the open sky.
- 6:30 AM: Wake Up Call. Breakfast will be provided inside the valley itself.
- 8 AM: Start trekking towards Dehne village.
- 11 AM: Reach Dehne. Lunch in Dehne.
- 2 PM: Move towards Asangaon.
- 4 PM: Reach Asangaon Station.
- 7 AM: Reach Mumbai(Tentative)
What You Will Get
- Transportation from Kasara to Asangaon
- Meals: Day 1: Breakfast and Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast and Lunch
- Certified technical Assistance
- Rappelling Charges
- Safety and First Aid
- Professional expertise
- Guide charges
- Mapping Journeys charges
- Tent accommodation on sharing basis
- Travel till Kasara station
- Lunch on Saturday
- Meals during travel
- Personal expenses
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under “inclusions”
Kasara Railway Station
Kasara, Maharashtra 421602