Nishani Motte Trek | Plan The Unplanned
Nishani Motte is an unadulterated treat to the eyes. It's a lesser known mountain peak of Talacauvery Range in Coorg, which is otherwise called the Scotland of India. This approximately 15 km moderate-trek starts from Bhagamandala Forest range (around 284 km from Bangalore) and then treading through the paddy fields, to the coffee estate, and into the Wildlife Reserve, it finally leads towards summiting the hilltop.
Coorg is also famous for Coffee production, it's the second largest place for coffee production after Sakleshpur in Karnataka, and you can thoroughly enjoy the view of the stretches of the hills from here.
The monsoon raises the difficulty level as the pathway gets muddy, filled with leeches and makes it difficult to climb. The trail towards the end is very steep, almost vertical and thus, adding a tinge of adventure to make it up to the crest. And there the view would sweep you off the ground.
Magnificent view of mountain ranges of Karnataka and Kerala can be seen from here, with the river Cauvery flowing, perfecting the scenery. It's a view that'll surely strike a chord in your heart and make a mark on your mind.
17 - 19 kms (to and fro)
Moderate-Difficult (Trek level is subjective)
- Depart from Bangalore by 10:00 PM
- Reach Homestay Freshen Up
- Start trek by 9:00 am(approx.)
- Packed Lunch During the Trek
- Traditional Coorg style Dinner and Campfire
- Have breakfast
- Visit Cauvery River and Explore Bhagamandala
- Visit Harangi Backwaters
- Visit Namdroling Monastery
- Depart for Bangalore and Reach by 9:00PM (approx)
- Transportation to and fro from Bangalore
- Sharing Basis Accommodation in Homestay
- Food - 2 Breakfast 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
- Guide and entry charges
- Experience that you gain
- Any kind of insurance
- Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
- Anything that's not included in the inclusions above.
95% refund will be provided. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
If you cancel trek/plan before 3-6 days:
50 % of the actual amount of the trek. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
48 hours before the trek/plan:
No refund would be provided.
M.G Road, Bangalore