Offbeat Tour To Gandikota & Belum Caves
November 26 - 27 | 8:30 PM
Dadar Railways Station
Mumbai Travellers is giving you a chance to explore the gorgeous Gandikota and Belum Caves.
Gandikota Fort is located on the outskirts of Andhra Pradesh and is among the most offbeat and isolated destinations in India. Known as the Grand Canyon of India, the Gandikota Fort dates back to the 12th Century and is located on the banks of the river Penna. Soak in the history and breathe in the beauty of this historical marvel.
Belum Caves is the second largest cave in the Indian subcontinent and is known for its narrow passages and steep chambers. It is said that Buddhist and Jain Monks meditated there in the early ages. In fact, there are ‘meditation caves.’ All of this has been maintained with local resources
Gandikota & Belum Caves together are geological marvels and among the most unique & must visit destinations in India.
- Leave from Dadar to Cuddapah by Chennai Express by 8:30 PM
- Reach at Tadipatri by 12:00 pm. Proceed to Gandikota by private vehicle. Check in to the hotel. Freshen Up and have lunch. Post lunch set out to explore one of the most unique places in India – Gandikota ! Enjoy the scenic sunset at Gorge of River Pennar – Grand Canyon of India. Back to hotel. Enjoy the group games, discussion sessions and overnight stay at hotel.
- Early morning wake Up call and explore the Gandikota fort, Ranganathswamy Temple, Madhavraya Temple, Granary, Jumia (Jumma Masjid) and other ruins. Back to hotel. Have breakfast and freshen up. After an early lunch, check out and proceed towards Belum Caves in Kurnool district. Explore the India’s largest underground caves-Belum. Evening visit Rameshwaram Temple and proceed to Tadipatri Railway Staion. Board train for return journey on 6:30 pm.
- Book your seats well in advance to get confirmed train tickets. You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you
- As it is totally offbeat destination, there are very basic facility available and limited sources available for the stay, vehicle and meals. Mumbai Travellers are serving the best facility available at Gandikota.
- There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation
What You Will Get
- Transportation from Tadipatri to Tadipatri by non-ac private vehicle
- A/c accommodation on Triple sharing basis in Hotel Haritha
- All Veg Meals on tour (Local Cuisine : 02 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast and 02 refreshment
- Entry Tickets and sightseeing
- Tolls, Permit and Parking
- Guide and Expertise Charges
- Any Transfers till Tadipatri and back
- Meals on Journey
- Any other thing then mentioned inclusions
- If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 80% will be refunded
- If done prior to 10 days of outing 55% will be refunded
- After that no refund will be provided
- Onwards Journey : Chennai Express Train by 08:30 pm on 25th Nov’16
- Return Journey : Mumbai Express Train by 06:30 pm on 27th Nov’16
Dadar Railways Station
Dadar Railways Station, Mumbai