One day trek to Anjaneri fort
Date: 18-19th Jan'20
Type: Hill Forts
Height: 4200 ft
Fort Range: Triyambakeshwar
Endurance - 2 / 5
Anjaneri Fort :
The fort of Anjaneri, being the birthplace of lord ‘Hanuman’, has a great historical importance. Lord Hanuman was son of Maharaj 'Keshari' and ‘Anjanimata’ also known the son of ‘Pavan Dev’ (the wind), and hence the fort is called as ‘Anjaneri’. Anjaneri is one of the important forts in the ranges of Trimbyakeshwar near Nashik.
The temple of ‘Anjani Mata’, a big marvelous temple devoted to the mother of Lord Hanuman, is another attraction. The temple is quite big. It is a proper place to accommodate on the fort.
● 120 Shooting Star in one hour
● 360View of Sahyadris
● Best place for star photography
● Beautiful Sunrise
● Foggy Mornings
● On the way from Anjaneri village to the fort some carvings can be seen in the caves near the steps. These caves have been carved out people from Jain religion.
● The temple of ‘Anjani Mata’. The temple is quite huge.
● At a certain distance from this temple is ‘Seeta cave’. This cave is made up of two rooms and there are many carvings inside the cave.
● Addition to this we have a citadel, where one more temple of ‘Anjani Mata’ can be seen.
● Lake shaped like the footprint of Lord Hanuman
Mumbai_CST 12.15 am(Saturday Night)
Byculla 12.23 am
Dadar 12.33 am
Kurla 12.43 am
Ghatkopar 12.49 am
Mulund 01.05 am
Thane 01.09 am
Dombivili 01.32 am
Kalyan 01.43 am
Asangaon 02.16 am
Kasara 03.00 am
• Meeting point and gathering at Kasara station.
• We will be providing tea/coffee.
• Travel till the base village by local jeeps and reach by 05:00 am.
• Breakfast at Base Village
• Start trekking after an introduction round.
• Reach the top by 09.00 am,
• Explore the place, click some photos & selfies
• Start Descend by 10.30 am and reach the base village by 12.00 Pm.
• Visit Hanuman temple at the base village and start the return journey.
• Reach Kasara by 02.00 pm.
• Reach Mumbai by 4.30 - 5.30 pm tentatively.
₹1100/- per person
Payment Options Available:
Paytm | Tez(Google Pay) | Bank Transfer | Online Payment
Name of the account: Vinay k Gupta
A/c # 319102010805655
IFSC code: ubin0535826
Bank name: Union Bank of India
Bank Address: Poisar, Kandivali West Branch, Mumbai
1. Travelling from Kasara to Kasara
2. Breakfast & Lunch
3. Expertise Charges
4. Tea / coffee and refreshments
5. Entry & Guide Charges
1. Packaged Beverage/Water/Food Items
2. Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
3. Any personal expenses
4. Medication and Insurance
Things to carry:
• TORCH with extra batteries (very important).
• Identity proof (must)
• Sleeping bag or Mat to rest.
* Warm Clothes it is cold
• Wear clothes that are comfortable and allows free movement of the body.
• Some ready to eat food like plum cakes, biscuits, chips, etc.
• Water (atleast 3 Ltrs.)
• Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
• A good trekking shoes or floaters.
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.
Please do not carry Jholas.
Please avoid wearing Jewellery.
No Smoking, tobacco and alcohol.
Be a group - its not a race.
NO littering please, we are educated right?! :)
The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No arguments will be entertained.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable.
(Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
If cancellation is done prior to 15 days of outing 95% will be refunded.
If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing, 70% will be refunded.
If cancellation is done prior to 5 days of outing, 40% will be refunded.
If done prior to 2 days of outing 10% will be refunded
Above and after no refund will be provided.
Please understand this ain’t a picnic, all trekking and adventure activities demand fitness.
We request you to get a medical fitness check done before you participate in any such events. If you are suffering from any allergy, carry proper medications and inform your trek leaders about it. Also make sure you have a sufficient supply of medication for your trip, building in an allowance for any travel delay. Those with Active Chest and Heart diseases that limit physical activity should not go to high altitudes.
Nashik - Trimbak Naka
Pinnacle Mall, Old, Mumbai - Agra National Hwy, opp. Holy Cross Church, Trimbak Naka, Nashik, Maharashtra 422002