Orange Festival of Adventure & Music, Dambuk | Muddie Trails
India's first adventure and music festival returns with its 5th edition, having a massive lineup of bands and an array of sports to keep your adrenaline racing!
Dambuk, the valley of orange orchards, is nestled in the beautiful hills of Arunachal Pradesh and has some of the most mesmerising sceneries.
If you love music as much as you love to travel and immersing yourself in culture, then this music festival is for you!
Are you heading to Orange Festival this winter?
Driven by the passion for Adventure, Music & Travel, we aim at providing a hassle-free, fun and experience-sharing form of camping amidst the beautiful hills of Dambuk. So, camp under the Orange Orchards, make your own BBQ, and jam with friendly campers by the campfire.
Dambuk, Arunachal Pradesh ( Camp located 100 meters from Festival entrance)
Activities at Orange Festival (not covered by Camp)
- Performance by artists around the globe
- Cultural performance by locals
- ATV riding
- Scuba diving
- Whitewater rafting
- Ziplining & more
Camp with Us!
- Option 1: 3-Sharing tent (4 Night stay + Event ticket + Breakfast) @ INR 7,999/- per person
- Option 2: 2-Sharing tent (4 Night stay + Event ticket + Breakfast) @ INR 8,999/- per person
- Option 3: Solo tent (4 Night stay + Event ticket + Breakfast) @ INR 9,999/- per person
- Event Ticket
- Clean Drinking Water
- Hygienic Bathrooms
- 4 Night Stay in Tent
- Sleeping Bag and blanket per person
- Charging points
- First Aid kit
- Wine Bar
- Hookah Bar
- Jam Sessions
- Artist Interaction
- Conversations and memories!
- Travel to the campsite and back
- Alcohol and aerated drinks purchased at the bar. (Outside alcohol not allowed)
- Any purchase/extra cost you incur
- Any extra meals
Things to carry
- Personal toiletries and medicines
- Warm Clothes (full sleeves to ward away the mosquitoes!)
- Torch Light
- Any munchies or snacks you might want to nibble on
- A camper attitude!
How to get reach MAD Orange Camps?
From Dambuk (Police Station) head on to NH 52 towards Sirang. MAD Orange Camps is located 200 meters from Orange Festival Entrance on the main road.
(GPS Coordinates: 28°16'29.5"N 95°37'36.1"E)
How to reach Dambuk?
- Option 1: Fly to Dibrugarh and take a cab to Dambuk(Dibrugarh To Dambuk 150Kms, 3-4 hrs Drive).
- Option 2: Fly to Guwahati & drive or Fly to Pasighat via Lakhimpur and later drive to Dambuk. (Pasighat to Dambuk -60Kms, 1.5 hrs Drive)
- Option 1: Take a train from Guwahati for Mokokngselek and take the special shuttle service (Arunachal State Transport Bus) to Dambuk.
- Option 2: Take a train from Guwahati to Dibrugarh and take a cab to Dambuk
- If you are coming from Guwahati you continue on the highway towards North Lakhimpur to Pasighat and then Dambuk. There are shared cabs from Itanagar and Pasighat.
Transportation (on demand)
We can arrange a cab from/to Dibrugarh or Pasighat on demand. Please contact us for details and pricing.
20 days or more prior – 25% of the ticket price to be refunded
Less than 20 days prior - NIL
Please write a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Dambuk, Arunachal Pradesh