Organic Kitchen Gardening Workshop by Earthoholics
Earthoholics invites you for their Organic Kitchen Gardening Workshop, where you can learn how to grow your own vegetables and herbs at home in simple, easy steps! You will also learn how to make manure from your kitchen waste and post workshop, you will be equipped to successfully grow your own organic vegetables and composting your kitchen waste to make the best plant manure.
The workshop covers the following:
● Understanding sunlight and seasons.
● Choosing the right vegetables
● All about soil, pot and manure
● Choosing the right seeds
● Seed sowing, transplanting and care
● Growing micro greens and its benefits.
● Natural Pest remedies
● Home composting (Bio/ vermi)
● Practicals on seed sowing
● Demo on growing leafy vegetables and micro greens.
*Includes starter kit and snacks.
For Enquiries: +91 9833251324
Our Lady of Salvation School, Dadar
SK Bole Rd, Dadar West, Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028