PMI ACP Agile Certification Online Training (3 Days)
August 2 | 9AM - August 9 | 6PM
Join on Zoom
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Training Package Includes:
- 3 full days of online virtual instructor led classroom training delivered by ACP® Certified Trainer having ~27 years experience.
- ACP Training Certificate for 21 Contact Hours (popularly called as 21 PDUs)
- Hard copy(by courier) and soft copy of all the training content
- Recordings of the training, for later reference while studying
- 3 mock tests with answers (soft copy)
- 30 additional free mock exams (via links provided)
- A booklet entitled "Cracking the PMI ACP®" that helps you prepare for the exam
- Upto 10 post program interactions over email or phone, within 6 months of the training
- A collection of of Agile training videos, presentations and additional documentation that help you learn more on the subject
- A comprehensive guide on how to fill the exam form, alongwith a sample filled-in form
- Smart Agile Templates & Checklists for making your agile implementation more efficient and effective
- "Library" Access to the study book: PMI ACP Exam Prep - Second Edition by Mike Griffiths
About the Trainer:
Ashish Paranjpe, ACP, PSM, SPC, PMP, ITIL has over 27 years experience across industries and domains.
Here are 6 reasons why you are in safe hands:
1. With 3 Agile Certifications - PMI ACP, PSM and SAFe SPC Ashish has a broader understanding of Agile in terms of multiple dimensions to help you get answers to your specific situation and needs
2. Ashish was one of the first few professionals in India to develop and deliver eLearning courses, way back in 1998. This experience helps him deliver online learning effectively. He has trained participants from Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, China, UAE, US, UK, South Africa and many other locations, besides India
3. He has successfully conducted Agile & Scrum Training over past 7 years in India and overseas. This includes organizations such as IBM, Oracle, Vodafone, Telstra, L&T Infotech, Tieto and many other mid & small sized organizations. He also has been serving as an Agile coach to development teams, over the past 4 years. He is currently guiding the agile transformation for 10 agile teams through a day to day involvement.
4. Ashish has been involved executing and managing projects since 1991, and also managing project managers. His exposure to Agile started way back in 2007, for a major engagement in US for Capgemini. Being hands-on helps him relate better to your projects.
5. Ashish is a freelancer through several training institutes for Agile training. This exposure has helped him ensure the best coverage on the subject. He has conducted more than 40 training programs during the past 12 months.
6. As a career coach cum trainer, he can provide valuable guidance, for you to succeed as a professional.
To get comfortable with the trainer and his training style contact +91-9822603367 or email email@example.com for a live trial session online
7 Key Reasons why GetCoached.in is one of the best PMI ACP training institutes:
1. 26 years Industry experienced trainer discusses examples in your domain and suggests solutions to your project situations
2. Provides recording of the online live classroom training to help you revise better
3. Comprehensive course = lesser books to read. Increase confidence on your ACP prep
4. Experiential (hands-on) learning through a variety of simulated games/activities for nearly 50% of the training
5. Training content includes the ACP, ASM, PSM and CSM (Certified Scrum Master) scope - get the best of ALL certifications in one!
6. Pre & Post training support by the same trainer - not by a call center
7. All this at an affordable fee (one of the lowest you can find) + EMI option
To get more confidence on the effectiveness of the virtual online training, contact +91-9822603367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free live trial session online
- Unsure if you would be able to go?
Worried your boss may cancel your holiday or your professor may put up weekend lectures? Dont worry, you can easily transfer your ticket to your friend later!
- Going out with friends?
Unlock rewards or cashbacks the next time you are going to an event with your friends. Just use the ‘Buy Together’ option for an event if you see one on its page.
Paytm Insider is a platform that helps you discover and buy the best in events, travel and food in your city. We strive to curate experiences that are worth your time and money, possibly something you have never tried before.
For event organizers
Paytm Insider is built by the same team that created Bacardi NH7 Weekender (us) and we sure know what goes into putting together a great experience. Our technology, marketing and customer support can help you build a community of not just ticket buyers, but also fans.