Private Sea Sailing
Experience the sailing on Private Sailingand discover the lust in water on the first in class yacht sailing in Mumbai.
Get your First hand experience Now.
With Adventure Geek celebrate your event by gaining excess to the yacht on water in Mumbai.
Ideal for: Couples, Family, Groups, Kids, Tourists
Where: Gateway of India, Colaba
When: All days of the week
Duration: 2 hours
(Note: This is a private sailing experience. The entire boat will be booked for you for the price mentioned above. You will not be sharing the boat with other people.)
Also This Private Sailing can be Conducted on Weekdays also.
07:00 AM to 09:00 AM
09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
11:00 PM to 1:00 PM
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
Book any Slot you wish to we are happy to Served you
Open for all Ages
Booking once done is not Refund
THINGS TO CARRY:
-At least 2 litres of drinking water
-Photo ID card
-Cap, camera, mobiles phones (if required)
-Any personal medicine
THINGS TO KNOW
- Meeting spot: Jetty No. 5 across the road from Taj Hotel Main entrance
- When : It is necessary to arrive at the location 15-30 minutes prior to the activity.
- On the day of the sail : Once your booking is made, you will receive a Whatsapp message/SMS from us a day prior to your sail with contact details of our representative who will receive you on the day of the event.
- Knowing how to swim is not mandatory.
- Life jackets will be provided.
- Sailing is completely dependent on weather conditions (wind speed, tide, etc.). There might be a wait time of 1 hour or more beyond your booking start time. Your return back to the shore might also get delayed by a few hours if the weather conditions are unfavourable. You must cooperate and patiently wait in such situations which are beyond control.
- Bookings may be rescheduled or cancelled if the weather is unfavourable for sailing.
- It is mandatory for each person to carry a govt. approved photo ID (original). You may/or may not be asked to show the same to security officials before sailing.
- Avoid eating heavy food before 1 hour of the event time.
- Avoid wearing high heels
- Since it is going to be windy, dress accordingly
- Other additions like Balloon Decoration, Fruit Champagne, Bouquet and Cake can be arranged for at an additional costing
Cancellation by the participant:
- 20% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelled before 8 or less days
- 50% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelled before 5 or less days.
- If any cancellations are made before the 2 days or less of start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- No refund will be provided in case of traffic/ late arrival.
- Change/cancellation in timing or weather may happen due to Government clearance or bad weather. Adventure Geek will not be liable for the same. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
- As the starting point for sailing is near Gateway of India, bookings may be cancelled last minute if there are restrictions by government authorities, police or defence authorities. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
Jetty No 5, Hotel Taj Entrance
Jetty No. 5, Opposite Entrance of Taj Hotel, Near Gateway of India,, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001