Pushkar tour | Justwravel
Pushkar hosts the world-famous Pushkar Festival in the month of November.
Famous for the cafes, Pushkar Lake and Brahma Temple, Pushkar gives you an insight into the Rajasthani culture, cuisine and the daily routines of people who are still away from the hectic city schedule.
Day 0 : Delhi to Pushkar Overnight Journey
- We’ll assemble in Gurgaon at 9 pm, IFFCO Chowk and after a brief introduction, we’ll depart for
Pushkar to kick start an epic journey to the incredible state of Rajasthan
Day 1 : Pushkar Arrival and Sightseeing.
- Approximately 450 kilometers from Delhi, the city of Pushkar takes around 8 to 9 hours of overnight travel. Reach Pushkar in the morning and do the hotel/Camp check-in. Post breakfast, and some leisure time we will leave for sightseeing in this beautiful city.
- Here are some of the attractions that are going to give your eyes some treat to watch:
- The lakes: The famous camel fair takes place on the banks of the Pushkar Lake. The Pushkar Fair brings livestock, farmers, traders, and villagers from all over Rajasthan together and it is a mixture of colors, spectacle, and a carnival — possibly India’s very last traditional fair.
- The lake is still an integral part of the Incredible India Initiative for Rajasthan and it showcases the hidden beauty of Rajasthan, a state with the largest desert in India and yet has a city called the City Of Lakes. Fascinate yourself to some of the famous lakes. Enjoy the evening at Rose Gardens or leisure time at the hotel.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Pushkar Sight seeing and Departure for Delhi
- After Breakfast, we check out from the property and spend the first half exploring the other places in Pushkar, Cafe hopping and trying the local cuisines.
- Start from Pushkar by 7 PM and arrive in Gurgaon early the next morning.
Transport Gurgaon to Gurgaon
3 Meals ( 2 Breakfast + 1 Dinner)
Stay on Twin / Triple sharing basis
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Things To Pack
Tshirt or Fleece
Extra pair of Socks
Rucksack (At least 40L)
Extra pair of Clothes
First Aid Kit
*Add extra thermal layers and sweater during the winter season