Rafting with Nature Stay at Kolad
Nestled between lush greenery and mystical rivulets and streams near the mighty River Kundalikaisa beautiful 15-acre privateHomestay. The groupaccommodation and outing facilities at this Homestay, quiet groves of trees, is the ideal getaway for any nature lover.
Rafting is one of those rare activities which can be enjoyed by all ages. It’s a perfect combination of adventure, stepping out of the comfort zone, wildlife, exercise, and above all, making memories of a lifetime with your friends and loved ones.
The River Kundalika has a perfect setting with up to grade 3 rapids, exciting descents, extreme beauty owing to its cascading waterfalls, green meadows with the picturesque backdrop of the Sahyadri’s, and all this while being almost a stone throw away from Mumbai.Hop on our Carvan, as we embark upon this thrilling escape of river rafting, and stay ready for a fun-filled adventure experience coming your way, all prepared to give you a complete de-stressing experience.
- 1 Unlimited Snacks
- 1 Buffet Breakfast
- 1 Buffet Lunch
- 1 BuffetDinner
- Rafting (one time)
- Parking charges at Rafting start point
- Lunch on day 1
- Changing Facilities at Ending Rafting Point (Rs.20 p.p)(Note – changing facilities are available for free at the homestay)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Package included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Mineral, Aerated)
02:00 PM– Start from Mumbai/ Pune
06:00 PM–Reach theHomestay& enjoy unlimited snacks
09:30 PM –Dinner (Veg & Non-Veg)
Day 2 (Rafting)
07:00 AM – Have Breakfast
07:30 AM – Start Journey towards Rafting Starting point
08:30 AM – Reach the starting point of Rafting followed by introduction session
08:45 AM– Rafting begins for about 3-4 hours (14 KMS)
01:00 PM – Reach at Ending point & start journey towards Homestay for Lunch
03:00 PM – Start Journey towards Mumbai
Things to note
- Reporting Time at the Rafting Start Point is 08.30 am.
- Minimum Age for Rafting is 14 years (with parent/ guardian’s written consent)
- A typical Raft carries around 8-10 participants and there is a trained Rafting Guide on each Raft.
- From rafting end point, you can opt for shared transport i.e. Six Seaters or Autos which will drop you to the Rafting Start Point where you have parked your vehicle. They will charge you Rs. 800-900 approx for the vehicle (not per person) which can be paid for on the spot.
- At the Rafting End Point there is a makeshift arrangement for changing clothes for which they charge you Rs. 10-20. Alternatively, you can come back to the Rafting start point to change the clothes.
Things to wear:
- Full/ Half sleeve T-shirt with stretchable Gym Pants/ Yoga/ Track pants/ Shorts. Please DO NOT WEAR Denims or formals.
- A comfortable pair of sport shoes with a good grip/ Sport Sandals
- Wind cheater/ Water-proof Jacket
Things to be carried by you:
- Handy Food (Dry Snacks, Biscuits, Theplas, Parathas), Plum cakes, Fruits (Banana)
- Personal First Aid Kit
- Cap, goggles, sunscreen etc.
- Electral powder / Glucon D / Tang
- Personal Sanitary Kit
- Extra Pair of Clothes and socks
- Flash-light/ Torch
Do I need to know swimming for rafting?
No, knowing how to swim is not a necessity. A life jacket & helmet will be provided to all participants.
This is a CarvanTrips Select Tour:
Atone, Maharashtra 410205