Rajmachi and Kondhane Caves Monsoon Trek | Treks & Trails
About Rajmachi Event
Rajmachi Fort has two forts Shirvardhan and Manaranjan which were built by Shivaji Maharaj during 17th century. It is a famous spot for trekking. It is a 16 km trekking distance from Lonavala Station. Rajmachi fort is a strategic fort overlooking Borghat which was a historical trade route. Rajmachi peak has two fortified structures - the Shrivardhan fort and Manaranjan fort.
- Height of fort: 2710 feet approx.
- Nearest City: Lonavala
- Shrivardhan Fort Exploration.
- Local Village Food
- Separate Stay for Females
- Cost: Rs 1600/- (per person)
Day 1 - Saturday
For Mumbai participants
Suggested train to board is the 11009/Mumbai CST-Sinhagad Express,
For Pune participants - Catch Pune – Lonavala local
15:04 Shivaji Nagar
17:10 Assemble at Lonavala Railway Station and Move towards base village by Jeep (Half Way)
18:00 Start Trek towards base village and watch fireflies on the way and at base Village
20:30 Reach Base Village (8 km trek)
Day 2 - Sunday
06:30 Wake up and freshen up.
07:30 Fort visit and exploration.
13:00 Descend from Rajmachi to Kondhane Caves.
15:30 Visit Kondhane caves.
17:00 Reach Kondhane village & travel towards Karjat Station.
18:30 Disperse at Karjat railway station.
- Travelling Lonavala to base village by Jeep (Half Way)
- 1 Veg Dinner, Breakfast, 1 Veg lunch
- Villager House Homestay Dormitory
- Travelling Kondhane Village to Karjat Station
- Treks and Trails India charges if any
- Travel from Mumbai/Pune to Lonavala
- Travel back from Karjat
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Thing to carry
- Please note : Participant wearing Sports Shoes / Running Shoes / Repaired please buy trekking shoes, Trekking is specialist activity Trekking shoes are must
- Carry Sleeping Bag or Two Bed sheets
- Torch with new batteries - Compulsory per person
- Water (at least 2 - 3 Liters)
- A haversack / Backpack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Please wear full sleeves t-shirts and long pants.
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc. For Energy while you Trek
- Glucon D / Energy bars
- Sun Cap
- Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Medicine those if you require usually.
- Odomos gel or cream to avoid mosquitoes or insect
- Identity proof (must)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Pune, Maharashtra 410405